Rate the New Weapon System
I have created a poll to rate the weapon and get some feedback

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/rginyf/new-weapons
By Flashbangs, I assume you mean concussion grenades?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • Nihl
Hopefully information will be acted upon.

Please, for the love of God,allow third person. First person is more viable than ever, and is actually an advantage in most scenarios.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • FEaRIeZz
Third person should stay as it is. Its pretty fine
Great Temar, that you guys are looking for feedback from the community. Keep it up.
There are two additional updates I hope to make soon:

Ease of use: Add an option to spawn a weapon and its ammo at the same time, and fix the descriptions for those with tiny monitors.

Weapon mods: Add player-crafted ammunition mods (magnum, match, slug, fletchette)

We're going to look at the data from your responses, and act upon it to the best of our ability. Currently the responses are spread pretty far, but the majority are in the positive by at least 1-2 points.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Not sure if anyone else feels the same why, but I'd rather have the same 4 ammunition types which the weapon system used to have. I don't see any positive gains from having so many different types of ammo other than realism, personally.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 10 users Like Jono's post:
  • Theomenz, Nyander, Voluptious, MacTavish, Dauntless, Falc, Jinkees!, Benporium, already_fallen, James_Gaff
Weapons are way too loud I think personally, its literally deafening from like 200 meters away.
The following 6 users Like TheAwesomeAuston's post:
  • Project, MacTavish, Dauntless, SirCrow, Benporium, already_fallen
In my opinion the ammo system is very complicated but more realistic than the previous which was very simple.
(06-07-2015, 06:16 AM)Jono Wrote: Not sure if anyone else feels the same why, but I'd rather have the same 4 ammunition types which the weapon system used to have. I don't see any positive gains from having so many different types of ammo other than realism, personally.

I think it was made like that as a money sink for the richer players of the community