Ban on 2
Name of player: wweee2345 + WorldWideCoffe

SteamID: WorldWide - STEAM_0:1:41612635
wweee - STEAM_0:0:42335499

Time in GMT: 8:50 GMT -8

Summary: I was ganna go find a room in the apartment to contra farm, and I saw a door blocking two whole floors from being accessed. They had a keypad, but it's an apartment, not a villa, or a mansion. After warning them about it, they simply ignored me. wweee disconnected for a moment and his props disappeared. I got into the second floor and saw every door NOT owned, and a couple weed pots in one of the rooms, with weed on the floor. I went up to the third story and saw another door, with some gang in there. I ran back down and saw my friend trying to get it, I saw them pointing my gun at him so I poped out an killed like 2 of 'em.(They said their gun was in passive mode, but I saw 'em pointing. They were either lying or it was a visual bug on my side.) and here I am now.

Evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/a7qEPICe34/...5363901121
http://steamcommunity.com/id/a7qEPICe34/...363901966/?
First off, I have seen people do this many a time in there, And we also had 4 other people taking those doors on the third floor where ill admittingly say i had a door in the corridor to the rooms. Why? So no one raided. But dont blame me for any of that gun shit. You shot pallsen and wwee without yelling raid. I just heard a M4 and two people dead.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Sorry I have not properly introduced myself to the forums, thus this being my first post.

Anyways lets get down to business,
Yes their were two doors, one being mine and another being WorldWide's, but in addition they were on different floors. We had recently been raided by cops who had no warrant and decided to bust in, so I bought a couple rooms downstairs and placed a door up as a 2nd line of defense with the President rolling in several random warrants. So unnamed's friend (Vero, I believe) came up asking for a room, which we were allowed him through and offered him the code for the second floor since the 3rd was completely Rebel occupied. In the process of doing this, we stopped Vero and asked him what he was doing up here, so Yes we did have our weapons(In my hands were a crowbar) out, but to be honest all of our weapons were in passive position. Afterwards I began to type and out comes unnamed spraying all of us. In the process, he killed Me(wweee2345) and Pallesen for no reason (In this case, its RDM). Afterwards I did take the door down, as the Rebel Leader at the time requested me too, as it caused confusion.
I was disconnected due to a router issue. All my property was sold, so each of my doors were sold as well.

Back to his statements,
The evidence this player provides only shows partial relevance to what he stated. He had a screenshot of two fading doors, each which had keypads and buttons. So both follow a functional door manner, as well to this we did later take down the door for 2nd floor access.
This player filled out a ban request form without even noting the whole first floor was unoccupied, meaning he could have just as well used those rooms as well. This issue would not have arise, if the Author of this thread took time to send a PM to me or Coffee and we would have done so.

Hope this resolves the issue

Best Regards,
Wweee2345
(09-25-2011, 05:41 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Sorry I have not properly introduced myself to the forums, thus this being my first post.

Anyways lets get down to business,
Yes their were two doors, one being mine and another being WorldWide's, but in addition they were on different floors. We had recently been raided by cops who had no warrant and decided to bust in, so I bought a couple rooms downstairs and placed a door up as a 2nd line of defense with the President rolling in several random warrants. So unnamed's friend (Vero, I believe) came up asking for a room, which we were allowed him through and offered him the code for the second floor since the 3rd was completely Rebel occupied. In the process of doing this, we stopped Vero and asked him what he was doing up here, so Yes we did have our weapons(In my hands were a crowbar) out, but to be honest all of our weapons were in passive position. Afterwards I began to type and out comes unnamed spraying all of us. In the process, he killed Me(wweee2345) and Pallesen for no reason (In this case, its RDM). Afterwards I did take the door down, as the Rebel Leader at the time requested me too, as it caused confusion.
I was disconnected due to a router issue. All my property was sold, so each of my doors were sold as well.

Back to his statements,
The evidence this player provides only shows partial relevance to what he stated. He had a screenshot of two fading doors, each which had keypads and buttons. So both follow a functional door manner, as well to this we did later take down the door for 2nd floor access.
This player filled out a ban request form without even noting the whole first floor was unoccupied, meaning he could have just as well used those rooms as well. This issue would not have arise, if the Author of this thread took time to send a PM to me or Coffee and we would have done so.

Hope this resolves the issue

Best Regards,
Wweee2345

I did PM you 5 minutes before you disconnected, and you rejoined and made the door again as soon as you joined. As for the passive guns position? I only came out guns blazing after you had your guns pointed at Vero(and I heard M4 fire, and could only assume it was from the m4 POINTED at him.) And the point is, it's an apartment complex. Not a personal home. You shouldn't have the public hallways blocked off to begin with, even if the code is in plain sight. And I warned you guys plenty of times on OOC, admins can check those logs, not my fault if you guys ignored it. And for the first floor being open, I wanted to grab a room up stairs, but could not check it due to the door blocking my way.

Also, I came back up later and saw wweee did indeed remove the room, although he blocked off half of the 2ed floor in return(wth a fading door and keypad), keeping 2 rooms to himself.
And also, Unnamed. You proceded to kill Pallesen and Wwee without yelling Raid or anything. I appreciate the M4. And i totally agree with wwe. Instead of jumping and making a thread completely redicoulous. Be courtious and pm us. I wouldve loved to explain to you that my floor was completely occupied by rebels. For the sake of later RPing with you, Please PM me if you have problems. Not jump on the forums.

Sincerely,
Christopher.

And also..You didnt pm me at all. You may of pmed him but i never was contacted. I would've shown you the rooms were all taken and explained and hey, Maybe id even kick someone out if you came up to me respectfully instead of putting a ban request up.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

In response to boom,
I don't recall receiving Pm's from you or anyone at the time. Our main concern were cops and the Corleone family. Thus we made defenses to account for any holes we had in our defenses. Mics were being spammed, as well as chat int eh local end. Its impossible to catch everything and react towards it. Technically We owned the 2nd floor doors and up, thus rendering the building in a public facility null, as it then became our private property for Rebel use. As well with the doors there it allowed entry, as I said earlier for you to contact me. At the time, I received no PM's from you, nor am I sure that WorldWideCoffee did either.With the above statement being stated, That happened before the fact of this occurrence. The server crashed(From my side, it looked to be) and I rushed back to reestablish our base. I recall nothing towards us from you in OOC until after the occurrence, which by that time the door was already removed.
Our purpose was no different then yours, we were contra farming and growing drugs, so we spread out drugs in the floors so they would be harder to find.
Yes, it is an apartment complex, and indeed we were living in it. Nothing in the rules states that the Rebels may not create a base in the Apartment Complex, as it is already realistic RP. Our decision to place that door there in no way affected your Roleplay, thus the cause of me saying that you could just as well find a room on the first floor and be just as satisfied.
It would be no different if all the rooms were already occupied. Would you have sent a ban request on the forums because they were occupying rooms that you wanted or would you just buy a room downstairs?
Anyways feel free to continue this, but his argument is becoming rather invalid and has several holes in it, including not enough evidence.

Best Regards,
Wweee2345
(09-25-2011, 06:29 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: In response to boom,
I don't recall receiving Pm's from you or anyone at the time. Our main concern were cops and the Corleone family. Thus we made defenses to account for any holes we had in our defenses. Mics were being spammed, as well as chat int eh local end. Its impossible to catch everything and react towards it. Technically We owned the 2nd floor doors and up, thus rendering the building in a public facility null, as it then became our private property for Rebel use. As well with the doors there it allowed entry, as I said earlier for you to contact me. At the time, I received no PM's from you, nor am I sure that WorldWideCoffee did either.With the above statement being stated, That happened before the fact of this occurrence. The server crashed(From my side, it looked to be) and I rushed back to reestablish our base. I recall nothing towards us from you in OOC until after the occurrence, which by that time the door was already removed.
Our purpose was no different then yours, we were contra farming and growing drugs, so we spread out drugs in the floors so they would be harder to find.
Yes, it is an apartment complex, and indeed we were living in it. Nothing in the rules states that the Rebels may not create a base in the Apartment Complex, as it is already realistic RP. Our decision to place that door there in no way affected your Roleplay, thus the cause of me saying that you could just as well find a room on the first floor and be just as satisfied.
It would be no different if all the rooms were already occupied. Would you have sent a ban request on the forums because they were occupying rooms that you wanted or would you just buy a room downstairs?
Anyways feel free to continue this, but his argument is becoming rather invalid and has several holes in it, including not enough evidence.

Best Regards,
Wweee2345
You keep saying you never got a PM or told anything in OOC, logs will prove you wrong, and unless you owned ALL second floor doors(which you didn't) than great. But you still shouldn't be blocking off a public area just because you own doors over there. I went in after your door disappeared and every single room on the second floor was not owned(and since you can't own so many doors, it also showed me no one on the third floor was owning any second floor rooms, meaning you had the second floor all to yourself.). No one else above you disconnected meaning you blocked off the second floor without actually owning every door. Even if you do own all the doors, you're still blocking off a public area. If cops wanna raid you without reason, let them and get them banned, simple.

(09-25-2011, 06:07 AM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote:
And also..You didnt pm me at all. You may of pmed him but i never was contacted. I would've shown you the rooms were all taken and explained and hey, Maybe id even kick someone out if you came up to me respectfully instead of putting a ban request up.
Like I said, I heard an m4 shot, and saw an m4 POINTED at Vero, so there's no reason to yell raid if you took a shot at my friend. + I saw weed pots in your area. since both floors were blocked off and you guys were going in the second floor knowing the keypad combo, I could only assume you guys had both 3rd and 2ed floor)

Also, since the second floor was being blocked off, I couldn't go up and see the third floor being blocked off until later.I said in OCC that you cannot block off whole apartment floors to wweee, since you were also doing it, you could assume it applies to you also.
Your not reading even coherently to the context of which I said regarding the supposive messages you sent me. Whether it be true or not that it was said in OOC, I find it rather funny that no one recalls it at all. I quote my self on this "I don't recall receiving Pm's from you or anyone at the time.", now if you can't understand this, then it is a mistake on your own part. The Public Building rule technically only applies to outside building with the exception stated in rule 8, thus it being private if it were inside. Ive pulled this from the rules to further back my argument:
"8. It's only allowed to build inside, exceptions to this rule are fences to mark boundaries."
Our base abides by the rules of the server meaning we had each of the following:
-Doors with Keypads and Buttons for access if raided, warranted, etc.
-Built a base inside a building
-Door rule was applied here with a Jail Cell door, so 2 people could get through as well.
-Money was also accounted for when building this base
With the door exception, you allowed to have around five, which was at my limit.
I had the fading door, and the 4 rooms on the 2nd floor. I sold 2 of my rooms on that floor, one which was to go to Vero and the other was empty, mainly as I need to get a gun quickly and I was slightly low due to crashes, whereas I needed a gun to defend.
I was then disconnected, as for reasons I stated earlier.
Put up the door again, then removed it.
As I Stated before, when it is being occupied it then becomes private even following a realistic role playing path. It didn't affect how you role played, how you played, and we caused no harm to you. The first floor was completely open, if the second floor was owned just use the first floor, it wont hurt you, but rather benefit you. Second floor you would have had higher chances of raid by Rebels and Police, whether their reason be valid or not.

Regarding you shooting,
Plan and simple you RDMed me and Pallesen with no valid reason. Their was one gun out, which was Pallesen because we were asking him questions and making sure he didnt pull something stupid. With this being said, it in no ways warrants you to trespass and then spray our men down. No shots were fired from our side until after yours. To back this up, Im pretty sure we can call witnesses from the Rebel team and your friend, Vero, as well. Luckily for you, we were kind enough not to report it, as me and WorldWideCoffee do have senses of sympathy and mistake
(09-25-2011, 10:15 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Your not reading even coherently to the context of which I said regarding the supposive messages you sent me. Whether it be true or not that it was said in OOC, I find it rather funny that no one recalls it at all. I quote my self on this "I don't recall receiving Pm's from you or anyone at the time.", now if you can't understand this, then it is a mistake on your own part. The Public Building rule technically only applies to outside building with the exception stated in rule 8, thus it being private if it were inside. Ive pulled this from the rules to further back my argument:
"8. It's only allowed to build inside, exceptions to this rule are fences to mark boundaries."
Our base abides by the rules of the server meaning we had each of the following:
-Doors with Keypads and Buttons for access if raided, warranted, etc.
-Built a base inside a building
-Door rule was applied here with a Jail Cell door, so 2 people could get through as well.
-Money was also accounted for when building this base
With the door exception, you allowed to have around five, which was at my limit.
I had the fading door, and the 4 rooms on the 2nd floor. I sold 2 of my rooms on that floor, one which was to go to Vero and the other was empty, mainly as I need to get a gun quickly and I was slightly low due to crashes, whereas I needed a gun to defend.
I was then disconnected, as for reasons I stated earlier.
Put up the door again, then removed it.
As I Stated before, when it is being occupied it then becomes private even following a realistic role playing path. It didn't affect how you role played, how you played, and we caused no harm to you. The first floor was completely open, if the second floor was owned just use the first floor, it wont hurt you, but rather benefit you. Second floor you would have had higher chances of raid by Rebels and Police, whether their reason be valid or not.

Regarding you shooting,
Plan and simple you RDMed me and Pallesen with no valid reason. Their was one gun out, which was Pallesen because we were asking him questions and making sure he didnt pull something stupid. With this being said, it in no ways warrants you to trespass and then spray our men down. No shots were fired from our side until after yours. To back this up, Im pretty sure we can call witnesses from the Rebel team and your friend, Vero, as well. Luckily for you, we were kind enough not to report it, as me and WorldWideCoffee do have senses of sympathy and mistake
Now that you bring Vero up, you were said you were ganna let him in and grab a room, meaning you had atleast 1 free room on that second floor. Since you didn't own all those you aren't allowed to block off the entire floor. Also, as I've stated before, I HEARD an m4 shot, and saw an m4 pointing at Vero, I went back in some room at the end of the hall, got my ammo and m4 ready and came out to kill every one there since one of your guys took a shot. Sure, it was passive position after he shot, but he shot.
We arent? We were giving him a code, which does allow us to have that door up. We were not barring him from his home nor condemning him from it. Thus no problem did arise from this my friend. Before I could even offer him a code, you rolled in and shot at us for no reason, just because you hear 1 shot does NOT warrant you to RDM two people, not to mention this shot if fired, did not even hit him. We have witnesses that can prove you RDMed us, yet you have none that can prove any of us fired a shot to back up your statement. Both of which can follow under the jurisdiction of RDM and random raiding as an Unemployed.

I suggest you just drop this request. You have evidence that shows that their was two fading doors and nothing more. Evidence is weak and therefore your argument has shown to grow more porous and weaker by the second. We have witnesses that can prove you broke RDM and Random raiding, as their is no way you could have gotten up to the third floor without breaking into the second floor and your screenshots even further prove this. Shall I go on?