My Unban Request for IVIr x Smith
My Unban Request.
Your name: IVIr x Smith (Josh)
Your ban ID: 54899
Banned by?: Console (That's what it states, sorry)
Reason?: Double Accounting to avoid ban.
Involved?: Nobody, just me making a mistake.
Why we should unban you?: Hi guys, so I was banned by the console back in 2014 for "Double Accounting" the reason this happened was because I had a PC bought for me from my uncle as a gift. I got it home and installed GMOD straight away to play on your server! I made the mistake to click on the server to load it without checking if my ban from ([FL] Venom) had expired and unfortunately it had not. I tried to explain myself but got no luck, I recently moved back to PC from console, (XboxOne) and was hoping that y'all would understand. I have to admit I learned my lesson, always think before I act! Thanks again for taking the time to read this, and hopefully I will be back on your server again!  - Josh. Smile 
Please explain the use of a 2nd account (family sharing)
Hi Temar, so basically my PC that I originally had wasn't the best, my uncle gave me his computer that he'd built because of his arthritis in his hands, and knowing I gamed alot he decided to pass it down to me. Therefore I signed into his steam on the new one (my uncle gave me) and made it my own account as it had like 200 games on. So I downloaded Gmod, joined Fearless and got banned, I'm sorry for the 'sob story' I just want to be unbanned, so I told you the truth. Because that's all's I do.
- Josh.
Approved
Will sort out when I can
I will unban the original account
You shouldn't use multi accounts
If you wish to use this other account permanently
But gmod for it and request a unban and transfer to it
I will be using my old account which I first got banned on, thank you so much! I'm so grateful for everything!
Approved