[Unofficial] Santino Family
Santino Family

Who are we?

The Santino Family is a Mafia Family/Mafia RP. We stick together on anything that happens even if it leads to death.. No part of this family shall walk alone or be left again..

How we got here

We started off small, just a few members of our family trying to become big, we had a few ideas but not enough.. It came to a day when we gambled all our money away and had nothing left, the one thing every man never wants is no money, and that's exactly what happened to us, this is when we got the family back together.. We had the idea to go around as security, most people accepted our request, we got payed, people who didn't accept our security... Well we don't like to talk about what happened to them. soon after, the money started flowing in. We had rackets and drugs and our fortune soon rose. We had begun to make a name for ourselves in New York. When he was collecting his money, Mike "Ben" Santino was ambushed by the pigs. He had to flee to a non extradition country. Evocity. He had no friends or family left and no money but he was determined to make a name and rebuild his family for the others he left behind.

How we make our money

I know what you think about us, but drugs isn't the only way we make our money. We like provide "protection" for shop owners and if they don't pay up, we pay them a little "visit" later. We provide certain "services" for people who have a big enough wallet. Times can be rough, and we do what we need to get money: Racketeering, Contract killings, Drugs and Kidnapping are a few of our methods. This city belongs to us, and we won't give it up without a fight.

Ranks

Associate
 An associate of the family is there to prove he can be trusted and if he can deal with mafia life.

Family Member
 They are the lowest member inside the family. The need to prove themselves and earn the trust of the others. They mainly guards the compound and earns drug money.

Soldier
 Soldiers are inside the family and proven to be capable. They guard the compound and accompany the Capo, they follow for business for example getting protection money.

Capo
 The Capo runs a small group of Soldiers. They command the group their own and are trusted by the don to get the job done.

Consigliere
 Is the adviser to the Don on matters like politics and Bribing cops. He looks over the capos and responds to the Don.

Underboss
 The underboss is the right hand man to the Don. He commands the Capos and is the man to be in charge when the Don is busy or needed.

Don
 The don is the Leader of the family.  He commands the Family and should be treated with respect.

Members

MaxedOut - Capo

PayneByName99 - Soldier

White Wolf - Associate

[FL:RP] Kierondeeuk - Enforcer

Application

Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Roleplay Points:[/b]
[b]Hours In-Game:[/b]
[b]Bans:[/b]
[b]Why you want to join us?:[/b]
[b]Why should we let you join the family?:[/b]
[b]Expierence:[/b]
[b]About you:[/b]
[Image: P02wUS.png]
Have we RP'd together? Rep me here
The following 2 users Like JustBen's post:
  • Suarez, MaxedOut
It looks good so far, I don't know if you're going to add more. If you do try to add some more diversity to the color and size of the text. Otherwise, it looks great.
(06-03-2015, 10:03 PM)Millenium_Tryst Wrote: It looks good so far, I don't know if you're going to add more. If you do try to add some more diversity to the color and size of the text. Otherwise, it looks great.

Thanks for the feedback, I will be adding more soon Smile
Try changing font about, having it all in the same, bold, big font makes it a little annoying to read. Have your headings/titles in bold and the stories etc in a smaller size and not all bold.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • General Rickets
Yeah, I agree with Ares some formatting would be nice to give a more realistic/related theme to the Clan. Best of luck, sounds great up to now.
Thanks for all the support and feed back guys Smile
Clan has been officially closed until further notice

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here: Clan is currently inactive
Please PM an Administrator if you'd like to have this clan re-opened. 

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator