[SELLING] Ares Architecture Firm
Ares Architect Firm
by: [FL:RP] Soviethooves

Hello there and thank you for visiting this post. I am Max Cairns the founder and Head Architect for Ares Architect Firm. Currently our firm takes contracts for people who wish to have plans made (adv. dupes) for their own use. Ares Architect Firm currently does not have an official office in the city, so we are here to get in contact with anyone who wishes to make a contract with us. If you do need plans made call our Max Cairns at 982-112-3290 (Steam chat: [FL:RP] Soviethooves). When in contact with the architect please be specific on any details and themes you want your plans to match. Prices are negotiable, but will not be discussed until client is satisfied with the plans. Again thank you for your time to look at our post and thank you to all our future clients.

Some Examples of Past Plans

(Sorry for the links. I couldn't get the images working.)

"Poor Trailer"

"SWAT HQ"

"Illegal Arms Dealer"

"Nexus Armory"

"Overwatch's Nest"
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Soviethooves's post:
  • JustBen
VERY nice builds. I recommend the SWAT HQ Dupe too, I've seen it in full action and we RP'd with it too. The working 'elevator' like gate sliding open and closed adds to the realism.
I'd like some things made. I'll add you on steam tomorrow and we can talk about some builds and prices Smile

-JustBen
[Image: P02wUS.png]
Have we RP'd together? Rep me here
Lookin' good Soviet
The following 1 user Likes Brynn's post:
  • JustBen
Thank you for the compliments guys and I will be expecting a call tomorrow my good sir!
The following 1 user Likes Soviethooves's post:
  • DVN
*bump*