Unban request
Name: OWNAGESRULE.

Ban id: 62106.

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets.

Reason: 12th ban in -90 hours. RDM knifing someone without valid reason.

involved: I dont know there names.

Why we should unban you: there was a fight going on in the streets with knifes so i decided to team up with one of the guys so eventualy after hitting him there came like 4 people more helping us to kill the guy and then i get banned from all of them we were helping him.

Ps: after all those bans i wanted to roleplay decently and i was roleplaying to help him i haven't murderd anyone else at that moment.

Sincerely ownagesrule
You were a "Hooker" I believe you got out of your car and involved yourself into a fight which you had no part in. You then attacked one of the two members. FailRP and RDM.

(06-02-2015, 03:38 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You were a "Hooker"  I believe you got out of your car and involved yourself into a fight which you had no part in. You then attacked one of the two members. FailRP and RDM.

Yes to help him and i wasn't the only one to back him up

And i am not aware of the fact that you cannot help people in a fight

Sincerley ownagesrule
(06-02-2015, 03:38 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You were a "Hooker"  I believe you got out of your car and involved yourself into a fight which you had no part in. You then attacked one of the two members. FailRP and RDM.

And i find this ban a bit long in didn't mean to ruin experience i just wanted to roleplay and i realy love this server so please make my ban go away or make it shorter

Sincerley ownagesrule
~Involved.

Yes, there was a small group. All of which who were friends with one another.
We got attacked by 1 guy. We already were with 4 people against 1.
Hence we didn't need a total stranger joining in out of nowhere, especially not a hooker..Lel.

Anyways, I've seen you minge around plenty. Personally seen you getting banned/blacklisted multiple times whilst being on the server. You had around 90 hours. There's no good excuse for any of it. Fairly sure you got warned plenty, yet you still apparently refused to listen and actually read all the rules properly. Or use common sense for that matter. This might all sound harsh, but everything that happened to you know, is all because of the mistakes YOU made. You'll have to live with the consequenses. I hope you'll find another decent RP server, and maybe you can start over on those.

Cheers,

Agorith.
(06-02-2015, 04:12 PM)Agorith Wrote: ~Involved.

Hence we didn't need a total stranger joining in out of nowhere, especially not a hooker..Lel.

Anyways, I've seen you minge around plenty. Personally seen you getting banned/blacklisted multiple times whilst being on the server. You had around 90 hours. There's no good excuse for any of it. Fairly sure you got warned plenty, yet you still apparently refused to listen and actually read all the rules properly. Or use common sense for that matter. This might all sound harsh, but everything that happened to you know, is all because of the mistakes YOU made. You'll have to live with the consequenses. I hope you'll find another decent RP server, and maybe you can start over on those.

Cheers,

Agorith.

This is the only server worht playing on
(06-02-2015, 04:12 PM)Agorith Wrote: ~Involved.

Cheers,

Aghorit.

I was ajusting my behaviour i only wanted to help.
I understand you wanted to help. However that does not change the fact that you've had plenty of chances in the past to adjust your behaviour. I'm sure you've heard the simple quote before: "Regret always comes too late". I'm afraid that's what you're dealing with now. You'll have to accept the punishments you've been given for your actions.

Cheers,

Agorith.
(06-02-2015, 04:35 PM)Agorith Wrote: I understand you wanted to help. However that does not change the fact that you've had plenty of chances in the past to adjust your behaviour. I'm sure you've heard the simple quote before: "Regret always comes too late". I'm afraid that's what you're dealing with now. You'll have to accept the punishments you've been given for your actions.

Cheers,

Agorith.

Look i was trying to play serious after all those bans
I'm use I banned you like yesterday. You have not learned.