Hello my ragtime gal!
Well, nice to meet you all. After about 30 hours of playing on these servers, I have found the community to be a very helpful, vibrant and interesting sort and I was really happy when I was introduced to your advanced Clan roleplay scenarios. The Clans are honestly what make the game sometimes, they bring the un-ordinary and turn it into an amazing experience. I was very happy and pleased that I chose to donate for donator status and let me say, it was worth it.

Now about me, I would call myself the average 17 year old gamer. I am an IT Director for a CAD and Engineering Development and Training facility located in Southfield, Michigan, USA. I am certified in Microsoft products including most Office products, Server Administration and Active Directory implementation and management. Along with that, I have a CCNA R&S and a CCNA Security with 2 years of experience in our company's datacenter. I am a very enthusiastic and a happy person. I really think I am very easy to get along with. I love to play roleplay games, simulators and other deathmatch type games. I enjoy my work and treat it with my whole heart. I am a chill gamer with a great job and awesome friends. I am excited to meet you all and make some new friends on the way. Thank you all for reading.

-Larry
Hey there! Glad to see you joining the forums, Larry.

If you got any questions about FL don't hessitate to ask ^^
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Hello and welcome!!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Welcome to FL, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Yo! Welcome
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Hi Larry, welcome to the community.
Welcome to FL!
(06-02-2015, 05:25 AM)Larry Gibbons Wrote: The Clans are honestly what make the game sometimes, they bring the un-ordinary and turn it into an amazing experience.

Took the words out of my mouth, you cheeki breeki.

Just kidding, welcome to the community mate. I'm sure you'll have more fun here!
Welcome aboard!

Sup, welcome.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]