Unban reg
Your name: TheDafasjata

Your ban ID: 62102

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Intentional CDM, D/C to avoid

Involved: Some cop

Why we should unban you: I told the cop that i had to go (irl) and he just had a conversation with some guy. I said it in the localooc and he just ignored. Then i stated driving and he pointed his gun at me and RAN in front of the car. Then i just disconnected because i really had to go. (You can even check from the chat logs that i said it).
You said you had to go, yes. Though, that doesn't excuse you intentionally CDMing me when I attempted to get you to stop your vehicle as a wanted person hopped into it. When I was about to bring you, you disconnected. I will most likely turn this into a blacklist.
Umm excuse me but first of all i probably disconnected before you even arrived because i did not see you and the guy who hopped into my car was some random guy who i have never even met and he actually hopped out too. but the cdm was not my fault because the cop ran in front of my car and basically suicided.
No, I was in front of you while your engine was off. I pulled my weapon out to get the other guy out and then you accelerated into me.
Denied.