Windows 10
mine seems to be inept at letting me update... its going on about notifying me when its ready Tick fuckin tock Microsoft, not all of us have all day to wait for a notification to pop up -_-
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I just upgraded to Windows 10.
Seems great, right now I'm using Microsoft Edge as my default browser, seems better than IE.
There were some bugs when I first upgraded, like Edge and Windows Store couldn't open. Now they're fixed.
(07-29-2015, 12:39 PM)Barkles Wrote: mine seems to be inept at letting me update... its going on about notifying me when its ready Tick fuckin tock Microsoft, not all of us have all day to wait for a notification to pop up -_-

Mine did that Barkles you just have to go to start menu, click on control panel, then click on system and security then click on "windows update". Finally you should have 1 important update if you click on that it should update you to windows 10. Hope that helped!
It's broken by design. Try again Microsoft.
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • Pinky
Is there any sort of noticable FPS drop or rise with GMod/FL (Because my PC likes to get low frames on FL) on Windows 10 so far? I'm still waiting for my notification to upgrade.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
People have been saying all this morning that GMOD is getting better FPS. (Some guy said he had 300 in the city?)

Unsure if related or not, however.
A more fitting signature. 
For some reason im having an issiue with the graphic driver for my GTX 970 >.>

I had to wipe the SSD and re install win 10 for some reason it just went full potato...

Thanks obama
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(07-29-2015, 02:18 PM)Pinky Wrote: For some reason im having an issiue with the graphic driver for my GTX 970 >.>

I had to wipe the SSD and re install win 10 for some reason it just went full potato...

Thanks obama

If I had the chance to stay with XP, I would have done it. Heck, even windows 98.
Still waiting for Microsoft to let me upgrade.

pls ms, pls.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • BasicallyMental
Ditto. Is it a UK thing, or what?
A more fitting signature.