Unban Request
Your name: HexaMan115
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3583016
Your ban ID: 62031
Banned by: [FL] BlackDog
Reason: "Attempting to crash the server"
Involved: Me, Jefry
Full Story Start to finish
Anyways, Jefry, Hexaman and I Were In a skype call. Me And Hexa were in house planning ahead for later ideas Soon We started Testing out places we could hide contrabrand or otherthings he then noticed the stacker tool and Tried it out, He set it to 10 on A scrap metal plate They slide down the roof of our "Base" We later were looking for a way to make a wall We used the stacker tool again forgeting to change it to 2, plates once again flew off our roof now jefry finally found his way to our base I told him to use the stacker Tool on spears to show how amazing this tool is for Jefry I then went to check out who lives in the houses close to just incase a mafia member randomly punches me so I pulled a gun on him, Jefry decided to become a mafia member as the Rebels were Full and they were really close. My dog needed to "go" so I went Afk when I came back One of the mafia owned the garage door And locked our cars inside we could not get them out in anyway So The best way to defend yourself is fight back so we got ourselves armed with the stackertool and blocked their Driveway so they could not get their cars too We deleted it 5 seconds later as Jefry told us he simply pranked us (How we knew it was the mafia Hexa told me that a member of the mafia ran into our garage) Then all of the mafia told the admin in ooc that he spammed props As we mistakenly blocked them in (If this was a spam he would have spawned alot of logs and Actually spammed Props not spawn props and delete them shortly after.) Also Hexa Had troubles connecting to the server and spent an hour fixing it If this was just a Trolling attempt to crash the server session he would have probably gave up and not attempt to fix it

Could you PLEASE talk to [FL] Blackdog about talking to the man who did it himself before making a TWO MONTH BAN without saying a word
Thanks for your time
this so called "server crash attempt" was just me messing around trying to make cool looking towers. as result of that i got banned with no message beforehand telling me i was doing something not allowed.

PS: i did this when Paul was away
After doing some digging, I found your ban was a mistake on my part, someone did call in about prop spam on you, but I think after going to you and seeing someone else prop spaming i entered the wrong name.

Your prop spawning at the time was nothing out of the ordinary after looking in the logs.

Sorry about this, the ban and blacklist will be removed from your record.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]