Can't see any materials.
Exclamation 
For some reason, I can't see any materials at all. This is very troublesome as sometimes im in areas such as the nexus, where defenses have been set up, but i cant see any materials so i can't see through the props that are supposed to be windows. This also breaks the rp immersion for me in RP events. For props such as fences, even when a material has been placed on it making it opaque, since i can't see materials, i still see it in it's original form and can see through it. I don't want people accusing me of wallhacking when i shoot them through these fences because i can't tell if they have material or not. I've already tried deleting the entire garry's mod folder,CSS,all my HL2 games, and reinstalling steam, but nothing helps. I've made sure all the games are mounted already as well.
Have you subscribed to the FL content? Downloaded all the content?
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Material Fix (Problem was due to glitched DirectX level causing certain graphical elements to malfunction):

1- Add -dxlevel 110 in the command line (right click Gmod, Properties, Set Launch Options)
2- Launch GMOD, open advanced video options , DirectX 11 should be set as your hardware DirectX level (You will have access to the highest GMOD graphics settings)
3- Configure your settings according (Max it out if you wish)
4- Close your game, remove the startup parameter from step 1 and relaunch

Credits for this fix go to "The Crack Fox"
The following 2 users Like Nihl's post:
  • TheMJ, KaiMeiuqer
(05-31-2015, 07:53 AM)Nihl Wrote: Material Fix (Problem was due to glitched DirectX level causing certain graphical elements to malfunction):

1- Add -dxlevel 110 in the command line (right click Gmod, Properties, Set Launch Options)
  2- Launch GMOD, open advanced video options , DirectX 11 should be set as your hardware DirectX level (You will have access to the highest GMOD graphics settings)
  3- Configure your settings according (Max it out if you wish)
  4- Close your game, remove the startup parameter from step 1 and relaunch

Credits for  this fix go to "The Crack Fox"
It worked! Thanks a lot?