Unban Request
Your name: xromanobossx

Your ban ID: 33196

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Breaking base rules / Random Hostaging as BMD (That was your last chance)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: (i'm italian,sorry for my bad english)Im begun banned in june 2013,i was 15 and i was a stupid kid: i didnt knew anything about rp.I begun banned like 10 time in a mounth.Later you banned me permanently.Now after 2 years/more im back to ask you to unban me.In this 2 years i played many roleplay server and now i know how to play it perfectly.I already wrote a unban request last year and you denied it.So i ask you to accept my apologizes.Now im 17 and i want to play this server because is perfect.I really hope that you accept this request.Sorry for all disaster i made! Sad
Sure
I'll give you a last chance.

But with it I am going to give you a blacklist from props and physgun due to the amount of bans that revolved that.

Do you agree?
(05-31-2015, 01:00 AM)Fultz Wrote: Sure
I'll give you a last chance.

But with it I am going to give you a blacklist from props and physgun due to the amount of bans that revolved that.

Do you agree?

I really tank you for the last chance but i think that props and physgun are essential for me ,because i love build shop and house..i dont know,try give me the access to this 2 thing and watch me in this days,if i do a bad move,you ban me.Sorry again for my bad english.I hope you will agree with me,by the way,if you don agree whit me,dont give me the access to this 2 thing Sad   Angel
Alright. How bout instead we do weapons because that is the other bans on the record.

And then you can have props for role play purposes?
fr me its ok but after some days will i play whit weapons,props and all?normal?
A blacklist works in the way that you need to play x amounts of hours to gain access to the certain power.

Example: If you're given a 12 hour weapon blacklist then you need to play 12 hours ingame on our servers before you automatically get access to weapons again. The same goes for vehicle-blacklists and any other blacklists for that matter.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-31-2015, 09:14 PM)Enzyme Wrote: A blacklist works in the way that you need to play x amounts of hours to gain access to the certain power.

Example: If you're given a 12 hour weapon blacklist then you need to play 12 hours ingame on our servers before you automatically get access to weapons again. The same goes for vehicle-blacklists and any other blacklists for that matter.
Perfect,for me its ok
approved and blacklisted added.

Make sure you go over the rules again once in the server because they have changed recently. Welcome back.
approved