Rolorox & Obay
(05-28-2015, 07:23 PM)OliviaKX Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 07:20 PM)Barkles Wrote: To be honest I don't see abuse here
Perhaps the fling of your trebant was a bit OTT (in my view), but you were driving into the area they were building, and as obay was saying you were fail RPing with your job set as it was (with many RPPs and hours you should know better), therefore it may come under the "unorthodox punishment" category, to be quite honest you should be glad you didn't receive a ban for it. But likewise this could have been an accident, I do this accidently sometimes myself.
as for Rolorox all I see is him trying a dupe for an RP, if it was in the middle of the main street id see it differently, however it was in the confines of the RP area they were building in and to me it looks like he was testing a dupe for the RP. therefore I cant fathom any abuse whatsoever from Rolo
Im not here to burn bridges between anyone, I have stated reasons on both sides of the case in my opinions and it judge them to be fairly. I trust Obay and Rolorox as experienced administrators of the community enough to know they wouldn't abuse.
Now there's a further issue though, because Suarez's comment proves that Obay has lied in this AA thread for his reason of moving us away.
I didn't lie.
read this carefully and get this out of the way.
Suarez was not involved in the case as he was correct in saying.  However Because of yours and Edneds actions and your massive FailRP I moved you out; my reasoning was not lies.
Suarez was just moved out because we were building, so I moved him back.

I still fail to see how I abused and what you are accusing me of.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(05-28-2015, 07:33 PM)Obay Wrote:
Perhaps the fling of your trebant was a bit OTT (in my view), but you were driving into the area they were building, and as obay was saying you were fail RPing with your job set as it was (with many RPPs and hours you should know better), therefore it may come under the "unorthodox punishment" category, to be quite honest you should be glad you didn't receive a ban for it. But likewise this could have been an accident, I do this accidently sometimes myself.
as for Rolorox all I see is him trying a dupe for an RP, if it was in the middle of the main street id see it differently, however it was in the confines of the RP area they were building in and to me it looks like he was testing a dupe for the RP. therefore I cant fathom any abuse whatsoever from Rolo
Im not here to burn bridges between anyone, I have stated reasons on both sides of the case in my opinions and it judge them to be fairly. I trust Obay and Rolorox as experienced administrators of the community enough to know they wouldn't abuse.
Now there's a further issue though, because Suarez's comment proves that Obay has lied in this AA thread for his reason of moving us away.
I didn't lie.
Suarez was not involved in the case as he was correct in saying.  However Because of yours and Edneds actions and your massive FailRP I moved you out; my reasoning was not lies.

Did you happen to chuck Suarez too?
(05-28-2015, 07:35 PM)OliviaKX Wrote: Did you happen to chuck Suarez too?

No.
(05-28-2015, 07:36 PM)Obay Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 07:35 PM)OliviaKX Wrote: Did you happen to chuck Suarez too?

No.

So you chucked us because we were breaking the rules?
Unorthodox punishment too then?
I did not really throw you anyways, as Fultz witnessed himself and has stated to me, the way you landed was cause from the terrible physics of the trabant, If I saw that you had flipped I would have turned you back over but I didn't see because of the obstruction of the tree's and the fact that I instantly turned around after dropping you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Why is the entrance to Hospital prop-blocked, you're meant to enforce these types of rules not ignore them.

[Image: 8FFD08F773CE4AE15DD76AD64E36FDCF9E2B73F6]
(05-28-2015, 07:33 PM)Obay Wrote:
I didn't lie.

I still fail to see how I abused and what you are accusing me of.

Obay, let me just get this straight because I don't think you are acknowledging the point in this thread. This abuse case is not on the fact that you 'moved' us out of the hospital area, it is based on the fact that you flew us out of the area causing our vehicle to loose HP which ruined our police chase. We originally drove inside of the hospital to find somewhere to hide which resulted in you throwing us back and allowing the police to catch up. This is clearly abusing your physics gun.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
There is alternative entrances. Do not post without being involved.

IS VERY ADMIN ABUS BAN QUICK LIKE NESQUIK

-Not Involved. Do not post again.
(05-28-2015, 07:40 PM)Suarez Wrote: Why is the entrance to Hospital prop-blocked, you're meant to enforce these types of rules not ignore them.

[Image: 8FFD08F773CE4AE15DD76AD64E36FDCF9E2B73F6]

This is why you don't comment in abuse thread when you are not involved - You have no clue of the situation or what we are building.
You being warned 10%