OliviaKX

Time/Date:
Around 19:20

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:33631470

Name of Administrator:

Rolorox & Obay

What Happened:
Myself and Edned were in a car chase with police, when we finally started to outrun them (Before you say we were failrping with the suits, once we were told, we stopped and took them off) we drove into the hospital to hide. In there were multiple admins. Obay then proceeded to pick me up and I thought was going to simply place me down on the road, to get us out of his building area. Instead, he threw my trabant across the road, causing it to fly through the air and flip onto it's side. This is abuse of his physgun. This then caused us to be caught by the police.
Whilst I was being arrested, I turned around to see Rolorox minging around with some kind of Dualcopter

which I have video evidence of.

This clearly shows that they are abusing according to this point: 
  • Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.
To sum up, Obay abused his physgun, messing around by throwing me. Rolorox messed about, minging with a tricopter build with thrusters.

EVIDENCE:

[video=youtube] http://youtu.be/8lcBqaxAUgo[/video]
This is the video in which you can see both administrators abusing.
Yes I was trying out a flying build while we were building..... literally grabbed it from the dupes folder to see if it works. I fail to see the abuse. But I guess if I ruined the game for everyone and abused my abilities. Then I should be punished.
I moved you out because you were FailRPing driving around in gas-masks with a trabant, blaring music and with your jobs set as "Mixtape Fire Spreading Brigade".
Yelling "/y THIS MIXTAPE IS ON FIRE BLUD"

Think yourself lucky you didn't have an RP point taken from you and banned.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(05-28-2015, 07:08 PM)Obay Wrote: I moved you out because you were FailRPing driving around in gas-masks with a trabant, blaring music and with you jobs set as Mixtape Fire Spreading Brigade.

Think yourself lucky you didn't have RP point taken from you and banned.

I think I'm involved seeing as a similar thing happened to me, if I am not, please tell me.

I was driving in a Volvo S60 being normal and one of you moved us out so that obviously isn't the reason and you're lieing in an Admin Abuse thread.
(05-28-2015, 07:08 PM)Obay Wrote: I moved you out because you were FailRPing driving around in gas-masks with a trabant.

I'm not posting this because you moved me, I clearly said that I expected you to place me down, therefore if you had done so I wouldn't have posted this. However, you instead proceeded to fling my car into the cliffsidem hitting the trees
Not only this, if you were concerned about us breaking the rules, you would turn it into an admin sit. Instead, you must have simply ignored us 'breaking the rules' (Fultz dealt with us anyway, PMed me), so basically you're saying that instead of dealing with rulebreakers you'd rather simply fling them away.
May I also add, Obay handled this case appallingly. We tried to communicate with him and discuss the situation but was ignored completely. LivKX tried to undertake this and have a conversation within the OOC chat but was ignored. LivKX then resulted in contacting him on steam, but was, again, ignored. Consequently, we decided that the only option left was to produce this abuse thread.

I spoke with Soulripper and he also agreed that this was abuse. This would fall under the category: "Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc."
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
To be honest I don't see abuse here
Perhaps the fling of your trebant was a bit OTT (in my view), but you were driving into the area they were building, and as obay was saying you were fail RPing with your job set as it was (with many RPPs and hours you should know better), therefore it may come under the "unorthodox punishment" category, to be quite honest you should be glad you didn't receive a ban for it. But likewise this could have been an accident, I do this accidently sometimes myself.
as for Rolorox all I see is him trying a dupe for an RP, if it was in the middle of the main street id see it differently, however it was in the confines of the RP area they were building in and to me it looks like he was testing a dupe for the RP. therefore I cant fathom any abuse whatsoever from Rolo
Im not here to burn bridges between anyone, I have stated reasons on both sides of the case in my opinions and it judge them to be fairly. I trust Obay and Rolorox as experienced administrators of the community enough to know they wouldn't abuse.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(05-28-2015, 07:16 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 07:08 PM)Obay Wrote: I moved you out because you were FailRPing driving around in gas-masks with a trabant, blaring music and with you jobs set as Mixtape Fire Spreading Brigade.
Think yourself lucky you didn't have RP point taken from you and banned.
I think I'm involved seeing as a similar thing happened to me, if I am not, please tell me.
I was driving in a Volvo S60 being normal and one of you moved us out so that obviously isn't the reason and you're lieing in an Admin Abuse thread.
I moved you out because we were in the middle of building.
However, I don't see how that is abuse.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(05-28-2015, 07:20 PM)Barkles Wrote: To be honest I don't see abuse here
Perhaps the fling of your trebant was a bit OTT (in my view), but you were driving into the area they were building, and as obay was saying you were fail RPing with your job set as it was (with many RPPs and hours you should know better), therefore it may come under the "unorthodox punishment" category, to be quite honest you should be glad you didn't receive a ban for it. But likewise this could have been an accident, I do this accidently sometimes myself.
as for Rolorox all I see is him trying a dupe for an RP, if it was in the middle of the main street id see it differently, however it was in the confines of the RP area they were building in and to me it looks like he was testing a dupe for the RP. therefore I cant fathom any abuse whatsoever from Rolo
Im not here to burn bridges between anyone, I have stated reasons on both sides of the case in my opinions and it judge them to be fairly. I trust Obay and Rolorox as experienced administrators of the community enough to know they wouldn't abuse.

Now there's a further issue though, because Suarez's comment proves that Obay has lied in this AA thread for his reason of moving us away.
(05-28-2015, 07:23 PM)OliviaKX Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 07:20 PM)Barkles Wrote: To be honest I don't see abuse here

Now there's a further issue though, because Suarez's comment proves that Obay has lied in this AA thread for his reason of moving us away.
As I said its just my opinion, I wasn't there so I cant comment on this, however I'm sure this will be reviewed by the team
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]