Banned, by mistake? - Simply Don/Don Vito Corleone
Your name: Simply Don

Your ban ID: 61963

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: 61963Simply DonSTEAM_0:1:51303222Steam ProfileProp-smashing my vehicle
6 days, 16 hours

Involved: I have no clue, I think I was banned by mistake.

Why we should unban you: I honestly have no idea when I did this, but apparently I smashed an admins car with a prop. I literally have no sort of memory pop up when I think back. Only, that I helped to smash someones car out with a prop I spawned, which was hours before this. And I also had minor prop fight just for fun with someone, no one got hurt or got mad. If it is really necessary, I can wait for 6 days, but if you can do something that would be lovley.

(Detail: I went in to an NLR zone without thinking, and got blacklisted from NLR, so I need to wait. I was really tired and just wanted to go and watch a movie, so I disconnected from the server. Later on, I joined back and it just said: "You are banned from our server..."

Hope I can come on and see you all soon. - Don
Let me explain to you what happened. that person that you "helped smash" was me. I was undercover at the moment, and you smashed my trabant with a prop. You threw me around and prop-minged. When you disconnected from the server a few hours later, I remember to banned you, and did so shortly after you disconnected.
(05-30-2015, 04:24 PM)Vauld Wrote: Let me explain to you what happened. that person that you "helped smash" was me. I was undercover at the moment, and you smashed my trabant with a prop. You threw me around and prop-minged. When you disconnected from the server a few hours later, I remember to banned you, and did so shortly after you disconnected.
Oh, alright then. I won't argue or beg to be unbanned, but I will state my opinion: I feel as if it is unfair because I actually remember using my microphone. I was even saying: "Here, let me help you buddy". And I thought that it was obvious, I mean, your car was stuck in between a tree and metal fence, and I came in pushing it out of the location with my prop, just like you were. One last thing before I give up on this entire attempt of getting back on my favourite server, I remember how I checked the scoreboard and didn't see any admins. But, because I have such a rusty memory I guess I will just tell myself that i'm crazy and that I deserve to be banned for my horrible behavior. Anyways, have a great day Vauld. See you in a few days.
- Don
Your behavior wasn't terrible, but it still wasn't acceptable. You smashed me, it wasn't friendly and helpful, it was clearly to throw me around. Denied.