Unban - Joey Skylynx
Your name: Joey Skylynx | meowbird0

Your ban ID: 12676

Banned by: [FL] Zzzzap

Reason: Random raid, Fail RP, Public building, 13 prior bans. Multiple accounts

Involved: This was a very long time ago, it's been three years almost to be exact. I have no clue to be honest.

Why we should unban you:  The things described in the ban reason happen to vary on whomever you ask regarding the issues. I'll deal with the random raiding thing first, as presented in other cases, I had no involvement with the raid on the Nexus, and the gun dealer who I had supposedly robbed also gave me and the other hobos a bunch of firearms. The next thing is public building, depending on however you look at it, I was actually unbanned on multiple cases for the usage of my hobo tower, which had been approved numerous times by several different admins through out the years. 

The biggest thing on here which is pretty easy for me to discuss in the open is the fact that all my double accounts were known to the previous super admin team, and matter of fact is that I told them directly when asked. If you wish to have some sort of clearence to prove this, all my accounts and alts have the same username has my current account, with the exception of changing the number. For example: meowbird0 = Joey Skylynx | meowbird1 = Magic Fish | meowbird2 = Mr. Crates and so on, and so forth. I never did anything on either of these accounts when they were unbanned outside of getting some stuff for a book I was writing(Doomforts), and afterwards I'd just screw off and not bother. After my doubles were banned, I just talked to KJ and Faustie about anything I needed to know on the server, mostly regarding the Fish Market, which I partially remained influencing by talking to players about retaining the Contra Rule or Labor Rules within the market.

In the last unban request, it was stated that I'm completely against FL and that I promote conspiracies against certain people. All though I am absolutely critical of certain things within FL, I have always tried to keep that within my suggestions for how to do stuff to help the community or rather repair the internal issues. Even if I have been critical of certain individuals, I have always later apologized to them, and have been for the last few months keeping my tongue outside of making the occasional suggestion for how things could be better done. From what I do understand of the rules, their isn't really much wrong with criticism, if their is, I apologize for not knowing of it.

So yeah, I'm simply looking to get unbanned with the regards that it has been three years, and honestly most drama between myself and others is old history. Can I please be forgiven and unbanned? 
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
Case pending, thank you for your patience
Denied - Failed to follow unban request rules
its been under 6 months since last attempt