Report: [FL:RP] Suarez
Name of player: [FL:RP] Suarez

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

Time in GMT: 17:37 (27/05/2015)

Server: V2D

Summary: Me and my friend were running to our base when we noticed police outside. Then all of a sudden a warrant appeared in the corner of my screen. I asked why he had a warrant and he said the walls were too high. He then proceeded to ram into the base and run straight past me, trying to get to my contraband. I was then tazed, cuffed, and arrested, as was my friend, JustinSmith.

Evidence:
Unfortunately, neither me nor my friend got a recording of him saying something along the lines of "I don't care" as he proceeded to ram his way into our base, but after we did start recording, we managed to get the following clip:

I then proceeded to ask several other players what they thought of my walls, and whether they felt that they were high enough to give a cop enough of a reason to acquire a warrant. Here are three videos of (in my opinion) very skilled RP'ers saying that my walls are not against any rules whatsoever.

Simply Don:

Amorth (if you're reading this, sorry for talking over you! Cheese):

S . L . W:

Here are some screenshots of the base, please note that we were NOT IN THE BASE when they got the warrant:

Inside View:
[Image: YLUIvU8.jpg]

My room after everything was destroyed:
[Image: Dro7KuZ.jpg]

My friends room after his things were destroyed:
[Image: Cg8vTJR.jpg]

Outside View:
[Image: 7BT6ZdM.jpg]

OTHER INFORMATION:
At the time that this raid took place, weed was legal to consume and to produce. In my base, I had drug labs, money printers, and weed. They destroyed everything in my base, EVEN THE WEED, which was totally legal to produce. Here is a screenshot of the law created by the president at that time (see law #12):

[Image: TOQfeMd.jpg]

In total, this is what I lost:
5 drug labs = $750 x 5 = $3,750
2 money printers = $1,000 x 2 = $2,000
4 weed plants (fully grown) = $400 (pots) + $100 (seeds) = $500

That's a total of $6,250 - not including the fact that the drug labs and money printers were all half full, and the 4 weed plants were fully grown, so that's another $5,000+ destroyed.

My friend also lost the following:
5 drug labs = $750 x 5 = $3,750
2 money printers = $1,000 x 2 = $2,000

That's a total of $5,750 - not including the fact that the drug labs and money printers were all half full.

After doing some investigating, I discovered that this is not the first time that he's done something without a valid reason:

[Image: dcad4c887f3961398cd949a5520d2e9d.png]

--------------------
To conclude, I feel that Suarez was severely abusing his power as a Police Officer. If this Player Report were to end in my favour, I hope that me and my friend would be able to be refunded for the amounts shown above.
Thanks to those of you who let me record the videos of you talking about my walls, I appreciate your cooperation!
--------------------
Right, sure.

They're high walls. If they're see-through, what odds does that make anyway? If it was oh high see-through walls are allowed then I wouldn't have raided.

Those three videos aren't the most trustworthy and could have been staged. Seeing as in the first one he refers to "he".

You were arriving in your car as I got the warrant you don't need to be there for me to get one anyway.

Only one of your weed plants was fully grown and I didn't realised that law, so I apologise about the weed I assumed it was against the laws.

I don't see any problem with me warranting for a wall higher than myself

As demonstated here: http://i.imgur.com/YLUIvU8.jpg

I swear these videos have been staged in some way.

And my previous history has nothing to do with this. That was 48000'th blacklist. The latest with 55000 something. Don't bring any other cases into this. They have literally nothing to do with it.
(05-27-2015, 06:45 PM)Suarez Wrote: Right, sure.

They're high walls. If they're see-through, what odds does that make anyway? If it was oh high see-through walls are allowed then I wouldn't have raided.

Those three videos aren't the most trustworthy and could have been staged. Seeing as in the first one he refers to "he".

You were arriving in your car as I got the warrant you don't need to be there for me to get one anyway.

Only one of your weed plants was fully grown and I didn't realised that law, so I apologise about the weed I assumed it was against the laws.

I don't see any problem with me warranting for a wall higher than myself

As demonstated here: http://i.imgur.com/YLUIvU8.jpg

I swear these videos have been staged in some way.

And my previous history has nothing to do with this. That was 48000'th blacklist. The latest with 55000 something. Don't bring any other cases into this. They have literally nothing to do with it.

See here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Base Rules, rule #1:

Walls used to surround a base can't be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.

Look at the screenshot that you posted (http://i.imgur.com/YLUIvU8.jpg)

Just a little bit of maths here, let's say that the human player model is 7ft tall (which is unrealistic) - in that screenshot, the wall is 1.5x the size of the model. Even if the player model was 7ft tall, the wall would still only be 10.5ft tall, which is under 13ft.

With regards to the weed, I accept your apology.

With regards to the videos, I simply pulled passers-by off the streets and asked them about my walls, I then proceeded to tell them about the situation with you, and asked them if they would mind letting me record a video of them, to which they agreed. You can contact them in-game and get them involved if you so wish, but I can assure you 100% that they are 3 random people that I plucked off the streets.

With regards to you saying the following:

"You were arriving in your car as I got the warrant you don't need to be there for me to get one anyway."

I am aware of that, I was just implying that we were not in the base, and therefore the warrant wasn't anything to do with us doing anything suspicious in the base, for example wielding a weapon.

Also, about the other reports that I mentioned, I understand why you're annoyed at me for mentioning them, but I think that it's a valid point still. Normally a person who does a certain thing more than once is likely to do it again at some point.
That blacklist was for one with no high walls and you're confusing the rules with laws here. It's what I considered high as nearly double my height.
NOT INVOLVED - WARNED.

-Falcao
(05-27-2015, 07:17 PM)Suarez Wrote: That blacklist was for one with no high walls and you're confusing the rules with laws here. It's what I considered high as nearly double my height.

Well, I asked those people and they all seemed to think otherwise. It's a fence. What other see-through props was I supposed to use that would fit your needs? Also, at least 3 other cops drove past prior to you raiding us, and none of them said anything about the walls.
This is something you'd not take to the Police Sergeant, not the Courthouse.
(05-27-2015, 07:48 PM)Nevy Wrote: This is something you'd not take to the Police Sergeant, not the Courthouse.

I just figured that it was a bannable offense, so I made a thread about it. Surely him just storming in like that is more than enough to warrant an OOC discussion about things. Besides, the Sergeant was not present at the time from what I can recall, so I feel that talking to him wouldn't do anything whatsoever.

EDIT: Also, the loss of over $10,000 worth of items that would be un-retrievable by police seems like a valid enough reason to want to bring Administrators into the matter. I even tried to talk to him in game however he just threw me into jail.

EDIT 2: I assumed that staff would be able to check the logs at the time that I provided, see Suarez requesting and recieving a warrant for my "high walls", and then you'd be able to view the evidence of my walls provided and make a decision.

EDIT 3: Also, the search itself was really badly done. The second the warrant was approved he just stormed in and ran straight for my room. Didn't take into consideration the fact that we could have been armed. He just ran straight in towards my contraband. It's kinda irritating that he got all of that money from my contra as well.
Let me settle some things a second.

What is this Player Report actually for? Random searching or random arresting? I'll clear both up anyway to hope you understand that it is not random.

Random Search of your property:

I was going through the pool tunnel, saw your walls and as they were like 1/3 taller than me I deemed them high and warranted a search. As 4 Corleones arrived I called for backup when an officer arrived. Actually that makes something spring to mind, going off on a bit of a tangent here but, SLW, the one featured in your video saying it was not good enough to search, was actually the officer that accompanied me in the raid! How ironic! You've got someone saying that it wasn't good enough to raid who assisted me in doing it! Anyway, the walls were taller than myself and I warranted a search. I went in, you went straight for your contraband.

Random arrest of yourself and your friend:

This is where the story continues, when I saw the contraband I arrested you both under the reason of having contraband in your property and arrested you both. I did say I didn't care about your pleas to stop me arresting you as it was quite clear that I was going to be able to arrest you seeing as you had High walls with contrabands inside.

Other notes, reffering to your posts where I put EDIT aren't my edits, I'm referring and replying to your edits and such:

"EDIT: Also, the loss of over $10,000 worth of items that would be un-retrievable by police seems like a valid enough reason to want to bring Administrators into the matter. I even tried to talk to him in game however he just threw me into jail."

You had contraband you should be expectant to lose it. Admins aren't going to refund your contraband when it was destroyed by an officer in a raid.

"EDIT 2: I assumed that staff would be able to check the logs at the time that I provided, see Suarez requesting and recieving a warrant for my "high walls", and then you'd be able to view the evidence of my walls provided and make a decision."

Admins are able to look through the logs for any commands I type, damage dealt and such, it will show up with me warranting for high walls and shortly after/before calling for backup once you arrived.

"EDIT 3: Also, the search itself was really badly done. The second the warrant was approved he just stormed in and ran straight for my room. Didn't take into consideration the fact that we could have been armed. He just ran straight in towards my contraband. It's kinda irritating that he got all of that money from my contra as well."

You ran into your contraband room in the hopes of preserving it I presume so that's why I ran straight there. You both were getting in the way and decided to arrest you and continue the search and destroy the contraband with SLW.

"Well, I asked those people and they all seemed to think otherwise. It's a fence. What other see-through props was I supposed to use that would fit your needs? Also, at least 3 other cops drove past prior to you raiding us, and none of them said anything about the walls."

I'm not "other cops", it was high walls in my own valid opinion.

-Suarez
Screenshots of the owner saying that it was not a valid reason to raid.

Also, you raided me TWICE today as well for the same reason.

[Image: 4kPbZ7K.jpg]

[Image: cs1rXI6.jpg]

Expect another Player Report up for your two raids today. I think those screenshots there are enough evidence to swing both of the reports in my favour. My walls are not a valid reason to raid me.