Safira Abuse
Name: BiipBiip

Time/Date: 12:00 gmt+3

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112560827

Name of Administrator: [FL]Safira

Evidence: DISCLAIMER: This is not an unban request.

Basically, I was the most wanted man in EvoCity at the moment. Cops were chasing me all around the map. There would be no way I would let them take me down. Every cop who was brave enough to stop me ended up dead.

Still, they were all crying after that. Safira was undercover and noticed what 500+ hours said and banned me WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO ME.

Just because they were "crying" about their lack of being able to kill me means I was wrong.

The abuse is that she took action without even talking to me. Not a single word. She bans me just like that (because she had logs. Then, if a superadmin comes and raids me and I kill him, I will probably get permed because logs say I killed an admin) and says the most funny thing after "banning someone with taking full action" .

"Problem solved" Seriously? Maybe the players that accused me were the problem and not me. Even after that someone (I'm not telling who) called me a DICK in OOC. Still, Safira doesn't give a damn and continues.

2 abuses:

1) Banning with only one side of the story about something VERY controversial.
2) Lets someone call me a dick in OOC.
Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?

The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

Staff members are not required to talk to someone prior to issuing a suspension.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned. -Nacreas
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Again, you are not involved in this case, do not post here.
(Direct yourself to the forum rules prior to calling out abuse)
-Dig
(05-27-2015, 09:59 AM)Repous Wrote: I just said that i was there at the whole "mass rdm" and you are deleting my post by saying "NOT INVOLVED" Daz sum abuse right there

User warned for posting in a thread without sufficient rights again.

OT: I see no abuse here, admins can ban you without talking to you, as we are often too busy to take ages on a simple open and shut case
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I kicked you due to General Rule 1.5, after warning you, Repous.
As Dig said, the appropriate place for this is the Unban Request forum, not the Admin Abuse Forum.

I did not abuse any power. I banned you because I reviewed the evidence at my disposal and came to a conclusion.

NB:
BiipBiip [Don Corleone] has damaged poop never ends [Wealthy Criminal] for 26 damages with cw_ber_p90

You initiated the gunfight.

Involved, was with Safira when the ban was issued, also on the Corleone team with BiipBiip before he was banned

I believe that we, as Corleone's, were talking about you in OOC and that you caused the Corleone's to be banned without our knowledge and we were trying to get a reason out of the President when Safira stepped in. It was around this time when they said the reason that the Corleone's got banned from the city despite none of the Corleone's she was with doing the crimes. She obviously discovered your Mass RDM as Corleone and banned you. Not to mention she was undercover so why break her cover over one ban?
If as Dig said admins are not required to know both sides of the story (which is really penfuctory). I'll make an unban request.

However. I want Safira to answer me why she let Haidarzmezm call me a d-ck in OOC and did nothing about it.
(05-27-2015, 10:55 AM)BiipBiip Wrote: However. I want Safira to answer me why she let Haidarzmezm call me a d-ck in OOC and did nothing about it.
I have no obligation whatsoever to reply you, but I will.
I was dealing with multiple PMs and @ calls being sent my way regarding your ban and did not see it.

A blacklist will be issued.

Me however not taking action is not a reason to post a whole abuse case.
A simple Blacklist Request would have sufficed.

And how is this abuse?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]