Images Errors on EvoCity Spawn Props (SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP)
I have had this issue for a long time and I have not got no answer that will resolve my issue. 

My Issue is in the spawn props menu on the 'Q' Menu Near the bottom where it says Burger King props the one above that were it says 'EvoCity Props' I have Error on MOST of the Images and can't spawn the ones that do have errors on them. I have no issues with errors around the map the map is completely fine. 

I have tried Re Rendering them. I have tried un-installing and re-Installing the game, Still got the same. I have even tried re downloading the Add-ons too. I will attach add-ons which will help address my issue better. 

The Contents I have are:

-> CS:S Content Addon & The Game installed through steam. 
-> HL Episode 1 & 2
-> All the Content from the website (Yes there all installed correctly)
-> City RP Content 1 & 2
-> EvoCity Materials Fix. 

Could somebody please help me as I have spoken to Balls to see if she had the same issue and she said No, But then another person said Yes they have got the same. 

Thank you.
Right click on an error, > Re-render > Re-Render all
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
I have. Like I have stated in the post. I have already done that.
No idea, I had this issue and did the re-render all and it fixed my issue.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Does anybody know if I have a content pack missing or something?
Yes, there are two content packs you can try, I'll link them to you later when I get home. You can also try verifying the game cache integrity. I will link directions also when I get home.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Right, so here is three things you can try.

1. So you can try and redownload the content packs for the server on the thread [Here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622] and then you can overwrite the ones you have now.

2. Go into Steam Library and right click on Gary's Mod. Then go to Properties - Then Local Files - Then Verify Integrity Of Game Cache.

3. It could be a problem with the addons you have installed messing with the props. You can try and remove some of the .gma's in your addon folder in Gary's Mod and unsubscribing to some of them until you find the one that causes the bug.  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
  • Old Man Jokhah