Omega Enterprises [Unofficial]
*A man wearing a Weyland-Yutani pin on his lapel enters your law office with a straight face, he lays down a holopad type device and says: "Mr Heafy would like to arrange a permanent solicitor for our corporation, there are more details on the holopad."*

Dear Whomever it may concern,

I would like to arrange a meeting to discuss payment of hiring a permanent solicitor for our corporation that will represent us in court should the time arise, some of our practices are hardly ethical and I believe having the strong foundation of a solicitor behind us would be beneficial to the both of us. Please reply to this by tapping the green confirm button, I hope to meet with you soon.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Operations Manager

CONFIRM

(Reply to us on our thread if you want this to happen.)

Hello all! Welcome to the official renovation of Omega Enterprises. Our developers have worked tirelessly and we have a flawless new website. I would like to thank DVN for creating all of the Graphic Design for the website. Due to the project launching on time and everything going well, Applications are open as of now. If you are qualified enough, send us an application and we'll get set right on it. I hope to see you all in the future.

Kind regards,

[Image: 5udpqNb.png]

Timothy Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Omega Enterprises
Happy to have worked alongside you Suarez, best of luck with Omega and I highly recommend joining to anyone interested.
OOC Information

Steam name: FilthyReef
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29700678
Hours on the FL servers:  1545 Hours
Activity on FL (1-10): 7
Activity on Forums (1-10): 9

IC Information

First Name: Michael
Middle Name: James
Surname: Reeds
Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY): 02/01/1988
Previous occupations: Rainyday.
Qualifications: A degree in law
Experience with the job: I managed the finance for Rainyday and I was also an apprentice lawyer at Penelope law office.
What division are you applying for? Managerial Division
What job are you applying for? Accountant

Signed: [Image: KdOlRl5.png]
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Reefaz's post:
  • Suarez, Roachy
*Another Weyland-Yutani Employee enters your offices, leaves a gift basket on the desk with a letter inside it. He remains silent and leaves abruptly afterwards*

Dear Mr. Bareham,

This is a letter of confirmation from the Weyland-Yutani Corporation's main office following our operation manager's meeting with you today. We would like to personally welcome you to our intergalactic family with this gift basket.

Inside the hamper basket there are a few things that you can see:
  • A baguette
  • Some expensive cheese
  • A small cheese knife with the Weyland-Yutani logo engraved on it
  • A bottle of champagne
  • A bank statement showing that the cash has been wired to your account

Please sign below to finalize the paperwork, this will be reviewed by administration before it is processed. Once signed, return it to our offices in Evocity and the partnership will be official.

Sign here: ____________
(03-30-2015, 08:50 PM)Reefaz Wrote: OOC Information

Steam name: FilthyReef
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29700678
Hours on the FL servers:  1545 Hours
Activity on FL (1-10): 7
Activity on Forums (1-10): 9

IC Information

First Name: Michael
Middle Name: James
Surname: Reeds
Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY): 02/01/1988
Previous occupations: Rainyday.
Qualifications: A degree in law
Experience with the job: I managed the finance for Rainyday and I was also an apprentice lawyer at Penelope law office.
What division are you applying for? Managerial Division
What job are you applying for? Accountant

Signed: [Image: KdOlRl5.png]

[Image: wsATtCP.png]

Thank you, Reefaz for applying. After consideration with our Human Resources division. We have decided to allow you a place in Omega Enterprises as the Accountant. You will be managing all cash transactions and such through the company. Thank you Reefaz I hope to see you in the office shortly.

Kind Regards,

[Image: 5udpqNb.png]

Timothy Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Omega Enterprises
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Reefaz
Good luck with the clan mate
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Suarez
Requesting closure.
(04-08-2015, 03:19 PM)Suarez Wrote: Requesting closure.
Closed as per request.