Omega Enterprises [Unofficial]
Star 
[Image: wsATtCP.png]

[Image: arhfLdY.png]

Omega Enterprises - Law done better. 

Omega Enterprises is a global corporation dedicated to making it's clients life much better. Whether it be an injury claim or criminal justice. We are completely and utterly on your side and no others. We review the evidence from a perspective unique to other Law Firms giving you the best chance of winning the case. Striving to reach a standard which we think, is the best standard.

[Image: IWY3Ewe.png]

Omega Enterprises started with humble beginnings. Way back in 1996 when Timothy and Shlomo just graduated with a degree in Law and their life plan to create their own company. In London and some money inherited off of their Grandparents, they bought a small office near the outskirts. They started off slowly and business was very limited. One day this changed. A man named Toby Stifleman decided to file a Court Case over his care in Hospital. He came with striking evidence of being abused and Timothy and Shlomo took the evidence and reviewed it piece by piece. They were astonished as lots of people came to them about NHS abuse, yet with no striking evidence. Their company was going to get it's name on the map. In 2003 they took NHS UK to court. The court ruled out that the NHS had indeed abused Toby Stifleman during his stay at the Hospital and received a payout of £450,000. 

The Enterprise became big. The staff were completely overwhelmed by the workload they were getting. More and more staff were hired. Now in 2014, The Shekelberg Law Office have 13 HQ's and a 14th being built. Timothy and Shlomo have now relocated from London to EvoCity in order to attract a wider customer base.

In late 2014, Timothy decided to close the company due to a fatal and non-expectant heart-attack on his business partner, Shlomo. In March 2015, Timothy reopened the company. It was then revamped and renamed to Omega Enterprises. Business continues to this date.

[Image: ozpXTWZ.png]

Chief Executive Officer: Tim Bareham / [FL:RP] Suarez / STEAM_0:1:70851645 / [color=green] Active
Chief Operating Officer: 
Head of Human Resources:
Head of Administration:
Head of Finance:
Law Division Leader:
Law Division Sub-Leader:
Lawyer: 
Accountant:
Personal Assistant:

[Image: qsGxeIA.png]

We are open from 8 AM - 10 PM - Monday to Saturday
10 AM - 8 PM - Sunday

Out-Of-Hours contact details

Tim Bareham: 01458945185

OOC: Reply to the thread regarding your proposition.

[Image: fY9WqgW.png]

Services that Omega Enterprises currently provides:

Here at Omega Enterprises, we currently have one division. That division is the Law Division. We provie an A* Law service, be it drawing up contracts or even providing law assistance in a legal court. Omega Enterprises are there. There for you. Omega Enterprises has a large field of operational staff. Be it Managerial or even people out there. Right now, helping people sustain a better and broader future in the eyes of the law.

[Image: Okr4XED.png]

REQUIREMENTS:
Decent RP knowledge
Do NOT pester division leaders for applications to be reviewed, we take our time to carefully review and check every applicant. If you do pester your application will be denied.
We have the right to deny your application with no explanation, we will often give explanations but if not we are not entitled to give you one.

Application form:

Code:
[size=large][b]OOC Information[/b][/size]
[hr]

[b]Steam name:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]
[b]Hours on the FL servers:[/b]
[b]Activity on FL (1-10):[/b]
[b]Activity on Forums (1-10):[/b]

[size=large][b]IC Information[/b][/size]
[hr]

[b]First Name:[/b]
[b]Middle Name:[/b]
[b]Surname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY):[/b]
[b]Previous occupations:[/b]
[b]Qualifications:[/b]
[b]Experience with the job:[/b]
[b]What division are you applying for?[/b]
[b]What job are you applying for?[/b]

[hr]

[b]Signed:[/b]
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Waterloo, Jan
I like the idea, although I'd work on the layout and the design to me more.. lawyer ish. Seems rather messy and the big titles makes the content looks small.

Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • equal
It's a nice idea, but I don't see this working. What clan needs a law office? All clans care about are guns to be honest I wouldn't hire a law office on FL. And without that you're pretty much to your own imagination for what you're gonna do.. Sadly
(11-18-2014, 07:29 PM)Weecow Wrote: It's a nice idea, but I don't see this working. What clan needs a law office? All clans care about are guns to be honest I wouldn't hire a law office on FL. And without that you're pretty much to your own imagination for what you're gonna do.. Sadly

Even if any clan's won't hire a Law Office we will just RP for customers that come into the Law Office on one off occasions. This obviously could completely operate around clans but doesn't need to. It would benefit the RP of some clans and get some fair justice instead of as you say "care about guns". I'd like to incorporate some Justice RP of some clans which may require it.

(11-18-2014, 07:17 PM)Floodify Wrote: I like the idea, although I'd work on the layout and the design to me more.. lawyer ish. Seems rather messy and the big titles makes the content looks small.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info, I'm going to get someone to make me some graphics then I'll re-arrange the thread.
(11-18-2014, 07:41 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 07:29 PM)Weecow Wrote: It's a nice idea, but I don't see this working. What clan needs a law office? All clans care about are guns to be honest I wouldn't hire a law office on FL. And without that you're pretty much to your own imagination for what you're gonna do.. Sadly

Even if any clan's won't hire a Law Office we will just RP for customers that come into the Law Office on one off occasions. This obviously could completely operate around clans but doesn't need to. It would benefit the RP of some clans and get some fair justice instead of as you say "care about guns". I'd like to incorporate some Justice RP of some clans which may require it.

I see what you mean but, the players are most likely not interested in such roleplay, passive people like it but the majority (aggresive players) won't hire any lawyer. And where would someone get a lawyer for? If you don't want me to post at the thread just say it, happy to PM. 
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Clawz
Roleplay Points: None
RP's you have participated in: Over 10
Activity on FL (0-10): 7
Activity on Site (0-10): 9-10
Self-assessed roleplay ability (0-10): 8-9
Bans: None
Blacklists: 1

IC Information:

Full Name (Including nicknames): Momo 'ClawZ' Muffly
Degree: Doctor of Juridical Science (S.J.D.).
What University did you graduate from? In 2007, Momo grduated from the Oxford law school.
Any previous convictions?: No
Character Bio: Momo was born in Boston. After going to the local primary schools, his parents moved to maine for financial and professional problems. His dad, Barejam 'Strawberry' Muffly, was himself a lawyer. Even as a kid, Momo would dream of being like him. At the age of 16, Momo was sent to tye Oxford law school, to follow his dreams. At the age of 18 he graduated, giving him the diplomas and the opportunity to achieve his dreams. He first got hired in a small law house, and only got one case. Of course, he understood that he needed to start small. He then got hired in a bigger lawyer house in New York, allowing him to master the job of Lawyer. After two years of mess with his boss, he resigned before moving to EvoCity at the age of 23. After settling in, he decided to find a job. He fell in love with this beautiful company. He then adressed this letter to you.
Why are you the right (wo)man for the job?: I think I have the required expertise for the job.
Previous successful law suits: Many, especially the last 10.
Good luck Suarez
Looks like a nice layout, how about actually designing those titles though? And maybe add a logo.

Looks nice though, good luck!
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FoG] Master Fangz
Roleplay Points: 0
RP's you have participated in: 5
Activity on FL (0-10): 8-9
Activity on Site (0-10): 7-8
Self-assessed roleplay ability (0-10): 8
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0

IC Information:

Full Name (Including nicknames): Leonidas Kleon
Degree: I have a Bachelor of Laws
What University did you graduate from? Harvard
Any previous convictions?: None
Character Bio: Leonidas Kleon was born on the outskirts of the city Argos in Greece, but was later moved to massachusetts to later join harvard university. Leonidas graduated Harvard at the age of 18, but didn't get a job until a year later where he was hired for a law suit against the Corleones in Evocity. After winning the law suit, Leonidas Kleon decided to stay in Evocity and open various cafés and internet cafés around Massachusetts, Argos and Evocity so that his name was known around the cities he once called home. Around two years later he starts to see the crime that is constantly around him in Evocity, and decides to work against this crime and lock them away for good.
Why are you the right (wo)man for the job?: Because i have had previous jobs in the law branch including enviromental law. As well as this i was a hired lawyer
Previous successful law suits: I put a terrorist leader to justice after we found him dealing weapons.

We are currently reviewing all applications. Please be patient, we have a strict process of accepting and denying people in the company. We will not have previous offenders or any type of Criminal Record. As stated, do NOT talk to the Staff about your application taking forever. If you do this your application will be INSTANTLY denied.

Kind Regards, 

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Shekelberg Law Office
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Waterloo