Unban/ Ban Reduce
Your[Image: arrow-10x10.png]name: [P.G] Penguin guy (DK)

Your ban ID: 53825
Banned by: [FL] Enzyme
Reason: Asking to be killed to avoid jail-time. 11th ban. Hasn't learned anything from previous bans. Enough chances[Image: arrow-10x10.png].
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: my ban should get unbanned/reduced because i don't think that a ban for saying i want to die one time leads to a ban. and i wanted to die because there were a other jail guard that killed me. i have waited idk 1 year now?so think i can get my ban reduced or maybe unbanned again.
Ban was issued 2014-09-21, so it hasn't been a year yet.

You've put little to no effort into your UBR and I don't see any reason as to why I should unban you.

Here is your previous UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52273
I don't see any reason why I should draw a different conclusion this time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
close to a year
and i don't see a reason not to unban/reduce the ban because the ban reason was not even that big for a deal i did it once i should have got a warning.
With your ban-history, you should understand that it's against the rules and I shouldn't have to give you a warning when you got such a big ban-record.

Breaking the rules is breaking the rules. The more bans you have: the more serious each ban gets.

It's clear that you haven't understood that you were in the wrong and why, so if you got anything else to add to this case then please do.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I still think it is a low reson to get a ban for. but just to say we all have bans that was a mistake i have too. but then idc
Still im not only asking to get unbanned but to get it reduced
i have learnt from my previous bans but i and older now. but i dont know if there is something i can do to get unbanned/reduced the ban but if there is i want to know.
Okay, in the Ban Request rules nr. 6 "If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record." and i will take "replies" for a Approved/Denied and there have been no response. 
(05-25-2015, 03:34 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Ban was issued 2014-09-21, so it hasn't been a year yet.

You've put little to no effort into your UBR and I don't see any reason as to why I should unban you.

Here is your previous UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52273

He replied the day you posted your UBR.

(06-04-2015, 02:36 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 03:34 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Ban was issued 2014-09-21, so it hasn't been a year yet.

You've put little to no effort into your[Image: arrow-10x10.png] UBR and I don't see any reason as to why I should unban you.

Here is your previous UBR: http:/ www[Image: arrow-10x10.png].fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52273

He replied the day you posted your[Image: arrow-10x10.png] UBR.

That im saying is that there have been no Approved/Denied reply for over a week.