[BUYING] Adv. Dupes
Hi there!
I'm looking to buy some adv. dupes that can help me with my rp's in the future!
I'm looking for some specific types of ones, as well as checking out some generally well made dupes
The specific dupes/themed dupes I'm looking for are:
A News Station + Studio (There's a couple in the public folder but they're not that great)
An art studio
A nightclub/bar
A city tunnel roadblock/checkpoint/toll booth

I'm also happy to look at and/or buy other dupes so drop me a message here or contact me in game.
I only play on v33x so dupes specifically made for other servers aren't interesting to me
Thank you very much!
<3
I have a few that you might be interested in, I have anything from a simple fox news studio to a full UM base ect..
(05-24-2015, 11:32 AM)gordon301 Wrote: I have a few that you might be interested in, I have anything from a simple fox news studio to a full UM base ect..
I'd love to check them out in game sometime
I'd love to give out my dupes but i can't access them hahaha
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP] Fela's post:
  • Project
I made a toll booth dupe for v2d.Message me if you're interested.
I've got a city tunnel checkpoint approved by the admin (most of the road blocks builded are not approved by the admin, be careful with that)
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
(05-25-2015, 11:14 AM)Chocbar98 Wrote: I made a toll booth dupe for v2d.Message me if you're interested.

(05-24-2015, 09:19 AM)slicedhomos Wrote: I only play on v33x so dupes specifically made for other servers aren't interesting to me

Also: I think I might have a few dupes that may interest you. Haven't been on in a while so I'll have to double check and contact you.
(05-26-2015, 01:01 PM)freekillercy Wrote: I've got a city tunnel checkpoint approved by the admin (most of the road blocks builded are not approved by the admin, be careful with that)

I didn't know checkpoints needed admin approval, so thank you for the heads up
But I'd love to check it out in game sometime!
I have a Clothing store (2 Roleplayer) Very good for RP aswell,Nice build,if ya want
Yes they do because the gates have to break like real life because if they dont do, the cars would explode there..

Add me on steam and we can add a date
[Image: Portugal.jpg]