UNBAN PLEASE
Your name: (Foojile) Arno Darius|GR-559

Your ban ID: 58145

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Racism, third ban for same thing, 8th ban in 32 hours, LAST CHANCE

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review my unban request.
I feel that I should be unbanned because in my own opinion some of my bans were rather unjust. Sure some are pretty heinous, such as disconnecting to avoid arrest and sleeping to avoid admins, but these are all petty crimes in perspective to the big picture. While you're slaving away at your computers banned me for these small acts of injustice, every day thousands of helpless children die at the hands of others. But enough of that talk, we need to stay on point. Just like police officers, members of active and reserve military, and firefighters do. If they're not sharp as a chef's knife they'll be dull in everyday scenarios. And we can't have that in our society. Same with Fearless's administrative team. If they're not on point at all times, mistakes like what happened with myself can occurr. CDM? I think it was just an accident. FearRP? I think it was just me being unable to hear. Surely for my first ban I should at least have been notified what I'm doing is against the rules? Yes it is my civic duty to read and comprehend these rules but everyone makes mistakes. This one time my friend Jerry made a mistake. He was quickly notified and guess what happened. He went straight back and fixed his mistakes. Just like I'm trying to do here. While I personally believe all of these acts agaisnt me were pure racism, I know Fearless would never do such a thing. Just like with the Nazis, to ignore is to support. We cannot ignore any racism towards out personal characters. Which brings me to my next point, racism. I was banned four times for racism. While if I look at the rules right now it says it's allowed in character? I made sure to go over it again to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Now surely, after the several months I've been banned I've learned my lesson?
Too long; didn't read?
Well that's too bad. To summarize is to evilize. If I summarize this I'm further perpetuating your opinion of me as a minging rule breaker.
banned 12 times before getting this type of punishment but I get it after 8? Is this unlike women getting paid less than men? I think it's exactly the same.
Thank you, and God bless.
That's your third ban for racism, you would have thought you would have learned from that huh?
Well you see, every time I was considered racist, it was in character, but I look at the rules right now, it says racism is allowed IC so I don't see a problem here besides me getting banned.
It was against the rules then so if it's allowed now, it doesn't matter. It was against the rules then.
Well if the rules where changed then clearly that means the admins agree that it doesn't make sense to ban someone for doing it IC. Also the fact that I had a long ban and chose to appeal it now, after the rule change, shows that I am following the current events of the server and wanting to play
It was against the rules at this time and you went against a written rule. There's no doubt that your ban is valid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Oh I see, alright. Is there any way you'd consider a reduction? Ive been following FL events like rule changes because Im very intersted in playing more in this community and contributing to it with constructive RPs
one of my bans was when I was a black guy (Im black IRL) and a car hit me in the tunnel and I said "a shit what do you think you're doing? square up ***" and he didnt square up and I got banned for racism even tho I only used the non offensive version of the word I use every day at school...
aye i was there almost every time he got banned and practically all were accidents, for example i'd accidentally drop the n-word before the rule change but quickly correct myself because it's just in my nature to use such vocabulary. you see i grew up in south side detroit, i got called a lil cracker all the time and i had to learn how to fit in before i got a penis fit in me.
Do you have anything else to add?
No thanks.