Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] MrM00N

Your ban ID: 61113

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban.

Involved: None.

Why we should unban you: Well, I wanna start from when i got banned by an admin, So first i was"playing  around - Messing around" which was the worst idea i've ever done in FearlessRP, So after i got banned for PowerGaming By [FL] General Rickets, Which was a vaild reason and i accept that punishment, So instead of waiting i jumped in to my alt account, Which was the worst idea ever ever to do and i literally regret doing that, After going into my alt account i hopped into the server, And guess what happened...permanently banned from the server from both of the accounts, And i regret this i swear,,, I only want one more chance to have fun on the server and i really miss FearlessRP And it's probably the best Roleplay server i've ever played it has much and many cool contents! and if i break any rules - I will get a punishment as always, So all is i'm asking i want only one more chance, And one more thing im very-very sorry for what i've done.

Thanks,
xHunterQ8x
You openly broke ToS, using another account to avoid a ban that was issued. The ban is valid, other than you being sorry I don't see why you deserve an unban.
Wait, So i will still be perma banned?
Atleast forgive me, once only.
I am willing to reduce the ban sentence. What do you feel is an acceptable time for your punishment?

Whatever you say im ok with that, atleast allow me back.
What do you feel is an acceptable time for your punishment?

I don't know?
Choose what you want, I won't really argue.
I Haven't got any updates yet?
Im sorry i don't mean to bump this.
Approved reduced to 6 months
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Approved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]