Rules overhaul (IMPORTANT)
YEEEEEESSSS RAISE YOUR GLASS! Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Good spot, Jono - I've changed that now.

New rules will be live on our servers very shortly. We're not bothering with translations because it's always taken us forever to do and delayed all rules changes, and we're an English-speaking server anyway.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Dauntless
If you are going to allow racism etc IC at least allow us to select our player model. I don't want to be receiving racist comments just because of the player model I received.

Otherwise everything else looks great. Just hoping it doesn't result in a spike of aggressive and criminal RP. Especially with hitmen now being permitted.
The following 6 users Like evilmat360's post:
  • James_Gaff, livkx, Jinkees!, Benporium, already_fallen, Karakuts
Looks good, I like the explanations as well up until now I was still unsure on what doom fort actually was.

But 10 mins NLR? Can there not be some exception if you're RDM'd or other such ways. If I accidentally crash my police car and die I think that waiting 5 mins is generally annoying. Eh I don't know we'll have to wait and see.
(05-23-2015, 10:10 PM)Faustie Wrote: Good spot, Jono - I've changed that now.

New rules will be live on our servers very shortly. We're not bothering with translations because it's always taken us forever to do and delayed all rules changes, and we're an English-speaking server anyway.

I can translate it all into danish till tomorrow if ya want, anyways, why 10 minutes NLR?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Suarez
Much needed! I'm liking this.
Been waiting for this!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
10 minutes NLR is there to help cool down raids and aggressive situations, of which we're allowing a lot more.

We might change that in a week or so if it's deemed too long then, but what we'll certainly do very soon is add an addendum that means NLR only applies during aggressive deaths or similar, so not when you accidentally die because you drop a prop on your head.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Jono, Suarez, Benporium
Question: How do we define a Dictator. I mean is it just when the job is set as Dictator? Because then it would make much sense since in --Reasons for raid/criminal activity— it's says that you may raid a president that makes restrictive laws.

Example: Couldn't I as a president then just make a law like "Lawl cars a banned", then this is a strongly restrictive law and reason for raid though I havn't changed my job to Dictator thus not needing to get admin approval.

It would be great if someone could define FL's term for Dictator for me. Thanks alot and GREAT job making this, very informative and easy to understand.
Finallllllly!!!!
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]