unban...
Your name: MrWhat! #Trading (PNCSWE QUEEN)
Your ban ID: 61821 61820 43033 (unban the first one)
Banned by: Freezak and Console.
Reason: Hacks and Steam Profile Double Accounting to avoid ban.
Involved: Only the one who banned me i guess.
Why we should unban you: Im actually sorry and i didnt hack the server i didnt do anything why would i hack in a rp server, If someone did when i was doing somthing or when i was whaiting for it to load and gone and it loaded, If someone did it im really sorry. but seryously perma ban for no reason or a reason i dont know... if i get un banned im going to read the rules 6 times. I really hope i get unbanned or somthing beacuse i have been whaiting in 3 or 4 years i dont remeber, hope i get unbanned. Just wanted it to be a thread and i want you guys to know i really hope i can play FL CityRP again its the best rp i ever knew then. i admit that i was hacking in single player or not hacking but playing around whit lua things BUT i have never done it in CityRP. I got so sad when i got kicked i downloaded everything that you'r server have all content i was hopeing to play in your server again i waited 2 day for the game to join the server i was so sad after i got banned.                                                                                      
Over All Account Info: 43033 SWE|abraham lincoln whit a gun STEAM_0:0:55260803 Steam Profile Hacks
Never
Freezak
61820 SWE|abraham lincoln whit a gun STEAM_0:0:55260803 Steam Profile Double Accounting to avoid ban
Never
Console
61821 MrWHAT! #Trading (PNCSWE QUEEN) STEAM_0:1:90324649 Steam Profile Double Accounting to avoid ban
Never
Console MrWHAT! is me account right now.
Thx for reading, MrWhat!
can someone reply
Be patient and do not bump your UBR.

Don't reply to this post.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]