[Guide] President Laws.
Information 
So I made docs were all my laws stand on, so I thought I would share them with you. It covers most of the issues that a president should take a stand on. Ofcourse if you use this formula, then you're more than welcome to make your own adjustments.
If you had suggestion to other laws or a change then feel free to comment and I will look it over. 
Note: There is a reason for why the Faction is last. If the Factions starts to become hostile towards the government then you can change it without ruining your other laws context. 
  1. /addlaw [Vehicle Laws]

2. /addlaw The Speed Limit inside the City is 25 mph.

3. /addlaw The Speed Limit outside the City is 45 mph.

4. /addlaw Reckless driving such as, driving on the wrong side of the road and endangering the public will result in a fine.

5. /addlaw Break any of the speeding laws and it will result in a 500$ fine.

6. /addlaw [Drugs]

7. /addlaw All drugs are illegal. If you're growing it or have it on your person, you will get arrested.

8. /addlaw [Private Property Rights]

9. /addlaw If your house have around it walls and/or barred windows, you will risk a search warrant.

10. /addlaw Incase of a suspected crime is happening in your house due to a witness or alike, your house will also be search.

11. /addlaw If a search has been done without proper cause, then seek the Government in Nexus for compensation.

12. /addlaw [Treatment of Government Officials]

13. /addlaw Insult or Hurt a Government Official will result in arrest.

14. /addlaw If you have been mistreated by a Government Official, you can make a report at the lobby or by /request.

15. /addlaw [Weapons Laws]

16. /addlaw You may be equipped with sidearms on your own property.

17. /addlaw Rifles including UZI’s are not allowed, unless you have permission from the government.

18. /addlaw Gun Dealers are not required to have a license. 

19. /addlaw [Factions]

20. /addlaw The Faction known as Rebels is allowed in the city. This can change, if hostile actions are made by the faction.

21. /addlaw The Faction known as Corleones is allowed in the city. This can change, if hostile actions are made by the faction.
The following 7 users Like Davidson's post:
  • Roachy, Brynn, Villain, Himalaya Eater, Grayhawk, Dauntless, [FL:RP]Zedd
Simple, easy to read guide. Good stuff Davidson, it will definitely help out anyone who wants to become the President.
Thanks for this! A lot of people (New) should benefit. Maybe use them, edit them or just use the idea's!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Ive made a script to simplify adding both these and custom laws so you dont have to copy paste them each time you are president

1. Go to this site and download AHK: http://www.autohotkey.com/
2. Make a text file anywhere on your computer. Press File > Save as, then under File Type choose: All files (*.*)
3. Save as laws.ahk
4. Open the file in your prefered text editor (Use notepad if you are unsure)
5. Copy paste EVERYTHING from this page to the file: http://hastebin.com/mikawatije.AHK
6. On the FISRT line, change {Enter} to whatever your key is to open chat, KEEP THE {}'S!
6. Save the file
7. Double click on the file, if you get a popup; accept it.
8. Go to gmod and write !laws
9. Sit back and relax while the computer does the heavy work

IMPORTANT!
This script will trigger each time you write !laws, no matter what program or context! To prevent this; go to your taskbar, click on the little arrow and find a green H, right click on that then "Exit".
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
The following 2 users Like Voluptious's post:
  • Davidson, Dauntless
Very nice guide, good job. Smile 
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
(05-22-2015, 09:22 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Ive made a script to simplify adding both these and custom laws so you dont have to copy paste them each time you are president

1. Go to this site and download AHK: http://www.autohotkey.com/
2. Make a text file anywhere on your computer. Press File > Save as, then under File Type choose: All files (*.*)
3. Save as laws.ahk
4. Open the file in your prefered text editor (Use notepad if you are unsure)
5. Copy paste EVERYTHING from this page to the file: http://hastebin.com/mikawatije.AHK
6. On the FISRT line, change {Enter} to whatever your key is to open chat, KEEP THE {}'S!
6. Save the file
7. Double click on the file, if you get a popup; accept it.
8. Go to gmod and write !laws
9. Sit back and relax while the computer does the heavy work

IMPORTANT!
This script will trigger each time you write !laws, no matter what program or context! To prevent this; go to your taskbar, click on the little arrow and find a green H, right click on that then "Exit".

You should make a seperate guide/post for this, maybe with some screenshots and other details. Not many people know of this and constantly write out the same rules every time they become the President.
The hastebin link is no longer available are you able to update it?
[Image: lqXMqKP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Mystic's post:
  • E3z