Hey, Im James
Hello, its a bit late to introduce myself, but i'm Danny and i'm 16yrs old. I came to the server a few weeks ago as DarkRP was too repetitive and there was no role-play on it at all. Therefore, one of my friends told me about CityRP and i decided to check it out. I'm gonna admit right now that i do have a temper and will regularly become impatient or angry depending on my mood but i try not to let this ruin my RP with the other players. I enjoy a variety of activities such as : Gaming, Sports, Gym, Hiking and just chatting with friends.

I am currently attempting to become more familiar with all of the server rules as they are quite different from DarkRP (and as a Ex-Developer on DarkRP, i consider myself able to adjust to the new conditions).

In Game:
Hello, my name (IGN) is James Whitaker and i have moved to EvoCity from *DarkRP City*. I am currently running a small cafe which you will regularly see running at the general store at MainStreet. I am currently divorced with 3 children and a few close relatives. I own a small house at the *GrassyFields* and i am happy for visitors to come round when i'm in (online).

I just thought i would post this thread to share myself and my *story*. I know some of you have already talked with me and i hope to meet and befriend a lot more of you throughout my FL CityRP experience.

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • dig
Welcome to FL!
The following 1 user Likes Ducky_'s post:
  • Danny Boy
Welcome!
The following 1 user Likes Cameron's post:
  • Danny Boy
Wink wink, I got him here Tounge
Welcome tho Nightwolf.
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Danny Boy
Hello James!

Welcome to the website mate.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Danny Boy
Welcome to community mate.

Nice you took the step up from DarkRP.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Danny Boy
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! <3

Hello hello!
Welcome to Fearless.
Once you start, you won't really stop.
... Except for those who did stop. Ignore them, they're Divergent.

Welcome to Fearless!

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Roachy
(05-21-2015, 02:40 PM)Safira Wrote: Once you start, you won't really stop.

It's true, Soul has us all on these electric neck col- *zap*

Obey Obay.
The following 2 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Safira, MacTavish
(05-21-2015, 02:40 PM)Safira Wrote: Once you start, you won't really stop.

Trust me, I've been playing hours on end every day, i'm already too hooked to this server.