Weyland-Yutani - Employee Audio Diary #1
Weyland-Yutani Audio Diary - #1
Private Michael Phillips
United States Colonial Marines
Weyland-Yutani 1XA - Soldier Barracks
Transmitting audio diary...

20/05/2015 @ 1800 hours.

Is this thing on? Oh, there we go!

Hello Diary, I was on my post today protecting an something big that's happening at Outpost 1XA. I don't even want to know what goes on inside that building. After all, I'm just here for that fat paycheque the Executives give me every month. But today, today was different... I saw something whilst on my smoke break, I'm not entirely sure what it was. It just kept staring at me, through the window. No colour in its eyes.

I asked one of the Scientists working on it, he gave me a blank expression and said "That's classified." What are these slimy bastards really up to? I should probably do some homework on them.

21/05/2015 @ 0100 hours.

I'm just making this quickly before I go to sleep, found out some things about the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. Turns out they have been accused in the past of developing and harbouring biological weaponry. That's some pretty fucked up shit, I also managed to get the transcript of the court case. I don't think I want to work here anymore.

I think I'm going to hand in my resignation tomorrow, this is way too fucked up for me. I'll probably go and get a job in a supermarket or something. *Knocks at the door* 

Oh, one moment. Someone is at the door...

*Door opens*

Hello?

*A gun is cocked.*

Oh fuck... please... no, you can't do this!

*Screams are heard through the holopad, an eerie silence follows before you hear a robotic voice say: "Section 4B of your contract has come into effect."*

End transmission...
The following 9 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Nexus, Nacreas, Preditor, Innovative, slicedhomos, Davidson, Brynn, Benporium, Judge Rage
our contracts have section 4bs?

Looks really nice