Careers
I have intention of becoming a Career Fire Fighter. I don't think the "Fearless workout" is helping me get any closer though.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Decay
I'm hoping to be an Airline Pilot. Hopefully one day getting into the big carriers, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Virgin Atlantic....

I'm sure I said this not long ago? Lots of job/future related threads. :p
Regards,
aviator
I'm doing my level 3 in music and I'll begin my sub diploma in technical theatre in September so I hope to either become a music producer, studio engineer or a live events technician/ technical manager
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I want to peruse myself in the military, Work as an officer with strategic values to devise plans for raids abroad. Mostly hoping to be stationed in maybe in the America's but if not then I would like to fight in the middle east.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

I'm hoping to become a Director, although I know thats gonna be a very hard and competative position; so any sort of position in creating film would be amazing. Personally, I'd prefer Director of Photography, or maybe a camera director.
Im currently in my first year of University (although its almost done, literally one last assignment to be handed in tomorrow) studying media so here's to hoping it'll help me on my way!
Provided exams go well, medicine. Firmed Nottingham and insured King's.
(05-21-2015, 12:43 AM)Jinkees! Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 12:14 AM)Jono Wrote: Got contengencies, so potentially a few different.

Primary: Investment Banker
Secondary: Pilot

(Both of which are extremely competitive, so if all else failsSmile

Something using my Computer Science Degree
Politician.

A veryance, I know.

Politician if all else fails? Yikes, 7 days a week and 5 of those away from home. Can't say I agree with ya.

Depends on what country, and what position etc. More likely to run for MP than anything, which is a stable 80k+ a year, with average (Ish) workload. 
A more fitting signature. 
I'm in law enforcement.
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Venom, James_Gaff
United States Marine Corps
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • SourLemon
(05-22-2015, 12:46 AM)yarrrs Wrote: I'm in law enforcement.

You first, Need to get a gun and shout PEW PEW PEW

I heard cops get tests where they shout MURICA and start shooting everywhere.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador