Careers
So very recently (as in, today), I received an email from Police Scotland telling me I've been accepted to the interview stage of becoming an Adult Volunteer (PSYV).
Any of you who know me will know that I have a great ambition to go onto police work, and this volunteer scheme is the first rung of a ladder on getting myself enlisted. 
So, I got to thinking. What's your job/what do you hope to do? It's a fairly interesting topic, I think, and I'd like to hear back from what the community is driven to do.
Got contengencies, so potentially a few different.

Primary: Investment Banker
Secondary: Pilot

(Both of which are extremely competitive, so if all else failsSmile

Something using my Computer Science Degree
Politician.

A veryance, I know.
A more fitting signature. 
B.S. Mechanical Engineering in about 4-5 years' time out of UC Davis, MBA afterword if I'm feeling ambitious.

Currently a lifeguard.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(05-21-2015, 12:14 AM)Jono Wrote: Got contengencies, so potentially a few different.

Primary: Investment Banker
Secondary: Pilot

(Both of which are extremely competitive, so if all else failsSmile

Something using my Computer Science Degree
Politician.

A veryance, I know.

Politician if all else fails? Yikes, 7 days a week and 5 of those away from home. Can't say I agree with ya.
(05-21-2015, 12:35 AM)Toxic Wrote: B.S. Mechanical Engineering in about 4-5 years' time out of UC Davis, MBA afterword if I'm feeling ambitious.

Currently a lifeguard.

That's pretty fucking cool, actually.
Hoping to attend the University of Southern California (USC) to pursue a Master's in Architecture and will be testing for a Real Estate License. Not planning on pursuing Architecture as my field of expertise, though having the degree is useful for what I seek to do, which happens to be Real Estate Development. 

If I am feeling up for the challenge, I will likely apply to a school with a dual program that can offer a M.S. in Urban Planning / Real Estate Development or even a M.S. in Urban Planning / Business. 
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Benporium
Anything that will make my parents love me again.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 3 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Nacreas, Floodify, Benporium
Game design, Cheese!
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
The following 1 user Likes brapierwit2's post:
  • GRiiM
(05-21-2015, 02:52 AM)ryan! Wrote: Anything that will make my parents love me again.

cool
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • ryan!
I'd also like to pursue a role within the Police force, but for now I'm trying to get jobs using my skills in computers/software/general technology.

I currently work at a Pay-Per-Click management business as a Digital Marketing Executive.