How do you feel about the NEW weapons?
I could never win gunfights at all with the old weapons thanks to the lag spikes when firing them.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Benporium
The new weapons are great, I am very happy with them. But give us our 100% refund already!
I like the new guns. They are balanced where every gun is "viable" to some extent, and the ammo types forces you to be concervative in what you use. I do agree a little bit that 7 different types of assault rifle ammo was a little over the top. Love the new taser and concussion grenade, powerful and more non-lethal alternatives is a big thumbs up in my book.

I do see the negative sides though. Everyone has different tastes, and that is something everyone else just has to live with. Some people may like things to be casual and simple, like the old guns where others like more realism. Its all down to personal opinion.

The only real complaint i have with the new guns are that they are too damn loud, i can hear gunshots from the other side of the city, which makes it difficult to hear someone where they to use voice chat to say something.

Off topic; When is the new taser model and ammo mods coming? We havent heard a word of it since Hep release. 
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Old or new, my body tends to end up at the bottom of the elevator shaft Sad. I also detest the ammo types since I never seem to be able to equip the right one. ;-;
The following 1 user Likes Nexus's post:
  • GRiiM
I dont like the new weapons, to be honest. The old weapons may have been laggy and buggy, but I liked them better. They were more simple.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Nitrogue
The new weapons I don't mind. In fact I like the variety. I dislike the attatchment/new ammo system. If we had the new weapons with the old, simplified ammo I think it would be a whole lot better.
I took out an admin team before they told me to calm down. I like the new weapons.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Nevy
Yeah sure the new weapons are cool and all, but I feel as though the new ammo and the new attachments and stuff just makes it harder and harder for new players to get into FL and just make too much work for people who want to relax, making FL into something you have to spend ages to get something that someone who has 9000 hours had the second it came out.
Sig by Dex. Check it here!