How do you feel about the NEW weapons?
(05-20-2015, 02:21 PM)Safira Wrote: I don't like that I spend 2 hours of my life getting Toxic's shitload of ammo manufactured.

And then find out I spawned 20 boxes of the wrong type.

I haven't equipped a gun since the update. It's far too complicated for the likes of me, and if anything, it's encouraged players to become more aggressive. Because they can.

I feel your pain Senpai.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Decay
(05-20-2015, 02:25 PM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 02:21 PM)Safira Wrote: I don't like that I spend 2 hours of my life getting Toxic's shitload of ammo manufactured.

I haven't equipped a gun since the update. It's far too complicated for the likes of me, and if anything, it's encouraged players to become more aggressive. Because they can.

I feel your pain Senpai.

I mean, you could just look at the weapon and see what ammo type it needs in the description. Unless you just know the ammo type. Pistols in here are generally 9x19 unless they're a revolver where it would be .357 or the .50 I believe they are ingame and so on.
I don't really prefer the new guns, I mean, I had people with AWM's holding off full governments, and people with revolvers smoking 3 cops with AR's. No me gusta (this was a while ago don't hate me if my info is outdated)
(05-20-2015, 02:38 PM)SourLemon Wrote: I don't really prefer the new guns, I mean, I had people with AWM's holding off full governments, and people with revolvers smoking 3 cops with AR's. No me gusta (this was a while ago don't hate me if my info is outdated)

AWM was nerfed so that isn't an issue anymore. The old guns just weren't fun to me personally. I could slaughter scores of people and it just got boring after a while. One time I was alone vs a full government + security and stomped them because of the old guns. This new guns actually present a challenge and make you have to think out things instead of just running into a building and spraying.

Its not complicated once you start using them or manufacturing the ammo/mods.
I know most of the ammo for certain guns off by heart because I've sold so many, its just a matter of checking the ammo type in the description.
I don't like the new weapons, they don't feel right and are too expensive; i prefer the older ones :p
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Nitrogue
(05-20-2015, 03:20 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I don't like the new weapons, they don't feel right and are too expensive; i prefer the older ones :p

They're the same prices as the old weapons just replaced for the most part.
i barely play anymore so idc
Well I agree with the TS completely. I've had long discussions but the players and admins insisted on getting these weapons so I gave permission finally.

The old weapons are fine IMO.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
In my opinion I love the new weapons, I love the whole customize-able options to the weaponry.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
  • Benporium