Unban Request
Your name: SimpleBeings

Your ban ID: 61687

Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow

Reason: FearRP, FailRP

Involved: Some witnesses would be "Mother Hen" and "GoogleWasMyIdea"

Why we should unban you: So let me just describe the events I think got me banned:

So there was a police chief talking about not jaywalking, I jaywalk admittedly across to BP, He starts chasing me and I run, He had a taser in his hand, not sure why this would be breaking fear rp as tasers need to be in a close proximity to the player, much like how if a person irl has a knife you wouldn't stand still if you knew they were going to harm you right? Anyway he manages to catch me and taze me, he handcuffs and warrants me, while he is waiting another player assaults him by punching him. he and another officer are distracted by him, arresting him and what-not. So I take this opportunity to evade, leaving the area of the crime. "Mother Hen" who watched the entire event unfold, breaks me out of my cuffs. and immediately after I get banned.

The FailRP notice on my ban i'm not sure were it came from, and the "Last Chance" notice im not sure what it means, It could be referring to my previous bans amounting to a perm ban from back in early and late 2013-14. But it could also refer to SirCrow telling me it was my last chance today, but even then I had no warning from him, no talk or anything. The only talk I had with a staff member today was an accidental CDM, this was sorted with Nac.

I'm not asking for an unban per say, just more of a reason for it and an explanation, because I feel that it is unfair to leave a player banned with out him really knowing why. Also a clarification of the fearrp rule, listing what weapons are subject to it. Because it doesn't make sense to me having a taser being fearrp when the player is a far distance from them.

EDIT: Another thing is that I was banned for half a year, this also feels unfair as the events didn't seem to break any (if any) major rules.
A police officer had to chase you around the gas pumps, and up the street all with a tazer pointed at you. In 13- The rule regarding FearRP, it states in parenthesis tazers are to be feared as well. After you had been tazed and handcuffed, the police officer had turned around to deal with the player who had punch you, you ran off winding up in KFC kitchen behind the door where another player was able to lockpick your handcuffs.

As far as the ban length, yes, it is due to your extensive ban history. Last chance signifies once you become unbanned, if you where break another rules, you would be permanently banned.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Not to argue but it seems a little odd that you should stay still if you are being threatened by a weapon that has limited range.

In regards to the ban length reason it seems slightly unfair that the ban time was judged on events that took place more than a year ago

I still don't see were failRP comes into this, please explain.
Quote:Not to argue but it seems a little odd that you should stay still if you are being threatened by a weapon that has limited range.

In regards to the ban length reason it seems slightly unfair that the ban time was judged on events that took place more than a year ago

The weapon has sufficient range to hit you. Regardless of the length of time; your record still applies to the proceedings of your punishment.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I still don't see were failRP comes into this, please explain.
The FailRP is in regard to you running away from the arresting police officer after being hand cuffed.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Player permanently banned.

Denied.
Moving.