Curiosity Media EXCLUSIVE: Weyland-Yutani Tour
EXCLUSIVE
[Image: Weyland%20Yutani%20Tour%20Small_zpszic0a...g~original]

OOC: Heyo folks! Recently WY had a tour event and my character, Roxy, was invited along to report on the event. Sorry for how shit this article is (I promised, my Photoshop kills r way better usually) but I hope you enjoy aha. Stay tuned for future developments (only a few people are gonan get that joke) in the future.
The following 4 users Like slicedhomos's post:
  • Roachy, Davidson, Benporium, Stitch
Glad to have had you there sliced.

You definitely covered this really well, and I hope to see you inside the compound soon. Not as a visitor, but as an employee.
OOC: Sliced, I really hope you will make your own IC news clan. Because I think this a great article format that really could be used to some great RP. Keep it up.
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • Benporium
This is amazing, you've put effort and taken your own time to extend something already so unique. Never seen this before, or the compound tours. With a little more formatting and design, I can see a rather cool Clan concept coming along, as Davidson stated.

Would be an awesome idea, and I'd be happy to help graphical wise if you ever choose to pursue the suggestion. Let me know!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Benporium
Looks really good!
I'm not easily distracted Sad
OOC:
Awwh thank you guys; I know its not very polished and could be better but thanks for being so nice Cheese
I would like to make my own news reporting clan if it wasnt for my character wanting to join Weyland-Yutani ahaha
maybe if stuff there goes south (of course, after Roxy messed shit up or went cray-cray) I will make my own reporting clan cause I'd love to continue something like this
^^
OOC: Good to know, Sliced. If you want to start something up and need help then feel free to call me. While I'm not so great writing in general, I have some administration skills you might could use.
(05-19-2015, 07:29 AM)slicedhomos Wrote:
OOC:
Awwh thank you guys; I know its not very polished and could be better but thanks for being so nice Cheese
I would like to make my own news reporting clan if it wasnt for my character wanting to join Weyland-Yutani ahaha
maybe if stuff there goes south (of course, after Roxy messed shit up or went cray-cray) I will make my own reporting clan cause I'd love to continue something like this
^^

Well, when you do eventually join up with us. I have something similar to reporting the news inside the corporation itself. We'll talk more about it IG.
Good stuff :p
Perhaps you should consider making a website (free sites of course EG Moonfruit, weebly) but that way you could update regularly.
And would be very cool.