Player Report: Gewad
Name of player:  Gewad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76159371

Time in GMT: 19:00

Server: v33x

Summary:

He pulled me over while I was driving through the city.  He asked me why I wasn't indoors during a lockdown.  I told him I was just on my way home.  Just as he said I could leave, I received a search warrant (for something unrelated).  He asked me why I had one (I don't know if he was metagaming since he only seemed to notice I had one when looking at my car).  When I didn't answer his question and drove away, he proceeded to open fire.  I kept driving, since Fear RP no longer applies after someone shoots at you.  When I reached the tunnel, he kept firing until I was dead.

I asked him why he felt the need to shoot me dead, rather than at least trying to chase me or report me fleeing from him.  He then asked me why I broke Fear RP, claiming he had a weapon pointed at me.  His only use for the weapon was to open fire until I was dead.  I'd consider this overly aggressive for a police officer to do, since I was unarmed and he made no attempt to chase after me or use any non-lethal methods against me.

Evidence:

[Image: 7Hpbbwe.png]
The accused player in hand was in breach of the rule regarding RDM. A blacklist will be issued as I see necessary.
Thank you for your report.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]