Weyland-Yutani - Facility Tours
*You recieve a letter through your mailbox with the Weyland-Yutani logo on the front, the envelope is black. When you open the envelope, there are two piece of paper a cover sheet, an application form and a few photos.*

Dear Resident,

We would like to take this opportunity to let you know we are now operating a large scale military operation in your fine city, we comply with the laws set in place and our primary aim is to build a better future for the next generation. 

Very little is known about our corporation, therefore we are allowing certain citizens to be placed on a special list for a tour of the non-restricted areas inside our base of operations. 

This tour will be sectioned into three parts, and they will not happen that often as we have lots of work to be getting on with:

1. You will be welcomed into the facility, and given a guest ID pass. Your guide will introduce himself and explain a little bit about what we do and how we are contributing to the community.

2. You will be taken to the front the main lobby, where our colonial marines will put on protective gear, from there you will be taken to our Research and Development area where all the magic happens. You will be able to take part in some of our less dangerous experiments, we may ask for volunteers.

3. You will proceed back to the lobby, where you will take off your protective clothing and proceed back outside where we will conclude our tour and hand out gift baskets. At this point, our company secretary will answer any questions you may have about us.

If you want to be placed into a tour group, please fill in the form that came in the envelope and send it to the following address:

Weyland-Yutani HQ,
Industrial District,
EV1 1ST.

Application Form & Current Groups

Code:
[b]First Name:[/b]
[b]Last Name:[/b]
[b]Address:[/b]
[b]Why you wish to be part of a tour group:[/b]

[b]Disclaimer: Whilst on-site you may be subject to a thorough search, this is for our own protection as well as your own. Any legal weapons found will be confiscated and given to you at the end of the tour upon leaving the facility. Illegal weapons found will be reported to Law Enforcement.[/b]

[b]Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for injury on site, you are responsible for your own actions. Everything that happens within the facility is recorded for legal reasons, these documents will be given as evidence if the visitor files a lawsuit
[/b]

Tour Group A (FULL) 14/05/2015 @ 9:00pm BST (GMT +1)

Alexander Davidson (Davidson)
Roxxanna Drewe (slicedhomos)
Daron Burok (Nacreas)
Dimitris Cooper (Jimakis98)
Sienna Green (ConfusedLion)

Tour Group B

Seth Sanders (Fury)
Pablo Gonzales (DonkeyWaffles)
Free Slot
Free Slot
[b]Free Slot
[/b]

Photos in the envelope.

The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Fury
I think that we are the only clan that has 5 helicopters in the base :/
(05-13-2015, 10:48 AM)MacTavish Wrote: I think that we are the only clan that has 5 helicopters in the base :/

Moar helicopters.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • MacTavish
First Name: Alexander
Last Name: Davidson
Address: Back Street Apartments
Why you wish to be part of a tour group: Since the Weyland-Yutani has been operating a lot in our city recently, I wish to discover what the core of the Weyland-Yutani is like and hope to get that knowledge fulfilled doing my visit.

Disclaimer: Whilst on-site you may be subject to a thorough search, this is for our own protection as well as your own. Any legal weapons found will be confiscated and given to you at the end of the tour upon leaving the facility. Illegal weapons found will be reported to Law Enforcement.

Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for injury on site, you are responsible for your own actions. Everything that happens within the facility is recorded for legal reasons, these documents will be given as evidence if the visitor files a lawsuit
**Makes a X on the terms of agreement**

OOC: Nice, with alittle passive-clan event that you also makes for the entire community. My steam id is Kasp3094 if you need to contact me over OOC.
(05-13-2015, 11:07 AM)Davidson Wrote: First Name: Alexander
Last Name: Davidson
Address: Back Street Apartments
Why you wish to be part of a tour group: Since the Weyland-Yutani has been operating a lot in our city recently, I wish to discover what the core of the Weyland-Yutani is like and hope to get that knowledge fulfilled doing my visit.

Disclaimer: Whilst on-site you may be subject to a thorough search, this is for our own protection as well as your own. Any legal weapons found will be confiscated and given to you at the end of the tour upon leaving the facility. Illegal weapons found will be reported to Law Enforcement.

Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for injury on site, you are responsible for your own actions. Everything that happens within the facility is recorded for legal reasons, these documents will be given as evidence if the visitor files a lawsuit
**Makes a X on the terms of agreement**

OOC: Nice, with alittle passive-clan event that you also makes for the entire community. My steam id is Kasp3094 if you need to contact me over OOC.
Dear Mr. Davidson,

We are delighted you are interested in our corporation, and would be more than happy to place you into a tour group. This letter is merely to confirm your place in Tour Group A, which will be the first group of civilians to ever enter our facility.

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Company Executive
Oh and A Hot air balloon
The following 1 user Likes Innovative's post:
  • MacTavish
lol the only two actual permenant ones are the ones outside the vehicle bay the other ones were to look good for photos
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • MacTavish
First Name: Harry
Last Name: Walshie
Address: Back Street Appartments (Soon to be moving house)
Why you wish to be part of a tour group:
I wish to be taking a part in this tour as I have had some interest in the clan for quite a while now and always wondered what it was like on the inside as I am soon to be moving near where the Weyland-Yutani is based. I also have part of Weyland-Yutani coming to help at my MusicFestival so I would like to come and find out some more about Weyland-Yutani and get to know the corporation better on a whole.

Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
First Name:Dimitris
Last Name:Cooper
Address:Lake houses
Why you wish to be part of a tour group:I have seen this corp. all around, so it would be intresting what happens inside your facilities, as we have seen what happens outside.

First Name: Sienna
Last Name: Green

Address:As of now, Back Street Apartments, Evocity

Why you wish to be part of a tour group: 

I know quite a few members of your organization so I would love to see the progress they have made so far towards helping our city.

Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for injury on site, you are responsible for your own actions. Everything that happens within the facility is recorded for legal reasons, these documents will be given as evidence if the visitor files a lawsuit.