Getting a new PC?
Hello FL, as some of you know that my ASUS Color engine crashed one day, I couldn't fix it, and since I have a lot of moneyz, what is the best idea for you: stay with my ASUS and crack your head open for Ideas on how to fix a !@$%ing Color engine or Buy a PC that can hold games and that does many things at the same time?

Comment below for your choice.
Mexico is not safe
If you have a lot of money, which you claim to have just buy a fresh computer with fresh components. No point fixing something old when you have money to spend on newer products.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • GRiiM
Depends on what you want to spend. Either replace the part or buy a full upgrade. I recently fully upgraded and I think it was totally worth it.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
IMO you can replace old parts of your computer with newer - the ones that really need a replacement. E.G. GPU, CPU or motherboard. And save the old parts that are still fine. So you could still use the case and CD-player of your old computer inside your new one, well if it supports all the new techt atleast.
(05-13-2015, 04:09 PM)Nihl Wrote: IMO you can replace old parts of your computer with newer - the ones that really need a replacement. E.G. GPU, CPU or motherboard. And save the old parts that are still fine. So you could still use the case and CD-player of your old computer inside your new one, well if it supports all the new techt atleast.

My ASUS doesen't have a CD-Player, just the Kengisnton Lock port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, headphone/microphone jack, SD Card slot, 1 USB 3.0 port, HDMI Port, VGA Port, Ethernet Port and the charger slot.
Mexico is not safe
The backport slots aren't a part of your case, they're on your actual motherboard. Well if the case can support some newer parts you should definatly keep it; or get a cheap ass one instead if you're on a lower budget