Zombie's Goodbye
Hello Fearless members, some of you probably seen me in game, some of you know me, some of you don't know me.

I'm Zombie, I've been playing FL for a long. I currently have 1513 hours of gameplay, 19 RPPs and a big reputation for being aggressive.

Now let's talk about my aggressive, I'm currently one of the most aggressive  or the most aggressive players out there. I love to shoot, kill, dictatorship for raids and get as many weapons that I love and ammunition.

Now it's time to leave.

I don't know how long I won't be active on FL, a week, 2 weeks, a month, 2 months, a year.

Now a lot of you who knows me wanna know why I'm so aggressive. Here's the story:

I have been aggressive since I was really young, I suffered child abuse, got insulted a lot of times, heard a lot of swearing and shouts when my parents were arguing, I cried a lot, I've been through wars that I was scared to death and got beaten up by other kids. My childhood wasn't perfect, all of these developed me disorder. A disorder called ODD.
This disorder makes me aggressive, anger issues and a lot more. And sometimes even a hostile.

I want to fix my relationship between me and my family, it's messed up.

I don't want anyone to be offeneded, getting annoyed or anything in this beautiful community, I want everybody to be happy so good bye.

- Zombie

The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Conn, Suarez
zombie </3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

Farwell..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • konsta
I'll be awaiting the day you return, you've turned into a good friend in quite a short time.

Take care.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • konsta
I hope you find happiness doing something you love with someone you love some day, however I hope to see you around some day in the future buddy.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Obay's post:
  • konsta
No, don't leave, no no no  no no https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlJuxpeTats I'll miss you mate, you've been a pretty good guy for the time I've known you,, I wish you the best of luck in life doing what you like to do, cheerio.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • konsta
Zombie man, I really wish you all the best and im sad to see you leaving FL..

Take care man
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • konsta
Farewell Zombie, I hope to see again mate, keep in touch with me on steam, good luck with what you plan to do.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
The following 1 user Likes CommanderEcho's post:
  • konsta
Goodbye Zombie; best of luck dude.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • konsta
Wow, that's a shock. Hope to see you return! Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • konsta
You will always be an amazing guy. Good luck to your future!
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • konsta