What are your ambitions?
(05-14-2015, 09:52 AM)Safira Wrote: RIGHT.

I'll hopefully be going to either Oxford or Edinburgh university, where I'll do an English degree and do a law conversion course. Then comes bar school, and maybe I'll get into Lincoln's Inn and become a badass barrister.
Of course at this point my income is small and so I will only be able to afford a studio apartment. But I'll convert this into something hipster later.

After I've made a shit-ton of money from saving the environment and suing TNCs (Or met all the celebrities I want to as an Intellectual Property Lawyer), I'll go get an
a) Nice suburban house down south with plenty of garden
b) Beach front house in California (this will be the case if I marry one of said celebrities mentioned above)

If my husband is not a rich celebrity, I'll go marry a doctor (free healthcare) or a pilot (90% off flights). I might consider marrying Oriental just so that my children won't have to wax.
The large suburban house will be filled with three children. The ideal is Girl, Girl, Boy, however Boy, Boy, Girl will be permitted as the brothers can be all overprotective of their sister and cuteness can ensue.

No, I haven't over-thought my life at all, thank you very much.
Looks like you got your whole life planned ahead of yourself.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
I'll go a little more in detail. Either stay where I am or move somewhere nice and warm like Cali or Florida, 2-3 kids, stable life ya know. Also what I said before about my job.
(05-14-2015, 11:39 AM)Venom Wrote: I'll go a little more in detail. Either stay where I am or move somewhere nice and warm like Cali or Florida, 2-3 kids, stable life ya know. Also what I said before about my job.

Move to Florida, then pay for me to go to disneyland. kthx
(05-14-2015, 11:51 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 11:39 AM)Venom Wrote: I'll go a little more in detail. Either stay where I am or move somewhere nice and warm like Cali or Florida, 2-3 kids, stable life ya know. Also what I said before about my job.

Move to Florida, then pay for me to go to disneyland. kthx

Been there done that, meh. Was aight.
Airline pilot or something aviation related.
Regards,
aviator
>Probably going to redo my year at school, in which I can get into top tier a top-tier uni in the UK. From there, either one of two options, really:
A-Assuming I get decent enough grades, do PPE at Oxbridge, or Durham.
B- If that fails, then go to Southampton and do Computer Science.

Afterwards, with a contingency degree, I will strive to become a pilot. (I'm 6ft5, so if I am too tall, then comes another contingency.)
If the event arises that I am indeed too tall, I'll hopefully get into banking, becoming a trader. Once again, as this is an extremely competitive job, a contingency is needed, in which I can always fall back on the computer science degree.

So if all else fails, I'll still have a decent-paying job doing something I enjoy. Win win?
A more fitting signature. 
(05-14-2015, 10:08 AM)HellShell Wrote: 3 children, a supportive wife, a job that keeps the food on the table and I'll be grateful.
I am looking to do administration for a succesful business.

That's really humble, I'm sure you'll succeed.
(05-13-2015, 10:20 PM)Blurr Wrote: I have got a placement for Level 3 IT BTEC Course and I seriously cannot wait. While in my mid point of the GCSE exams I am also looking for a summer job, I will update you on how it goes.

RIP, enjoy using Excel. Computing is better, atleast it isn't just Excel and word.
Oh god GCSE IT and BTEC IT.

Finished with an A* in both (or BTECS equal of an A*) because it's literally so easy... Half of the course was making a spreadsheet.

I wish to be a Pilot.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Conn
Get a few degrees.
Get a family.
Become a pilot.
Then live in northern Scotland until I die.