What are your ambitions?
Over the past few years, I'm had the pleasure of meeting a lot of you. We all have life goals, and I'm interested in what you plan on doing for the rest of your time on this god forsaken land. I'll go first. Remember these are your ambitions, they don't have to be realistic.

I aim to one day, be a Senior Developer make a shit ton of money and retire to the Maldives (If it hasn't been flooded). Until then I will work my way up the corporate ladder.
I aim, To actually get money.

(Thats it.)
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

I thought your aim was to smoke weed all day and get high. The money, it'll be earned while you're high lol  Cheese

[Image: 420BG2.jpg]
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
My ambition is to become a Doctor, own a nice car, a nice house and have enough to fall back on.
I'm aiming to become a Federal agent in the U.S. Right now I'm thinking about the FBI or some other form of counter terrorist organization. That or world domination.
The following 3 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Roachy, SourLemon, Tandy
To open my own recording studio, and be a professional music producer/ event technician and Own 2 cars 1. Land rover 2. Sporty classic

life = done
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Dex, Tomo
I'm aiming to make performing music my profession whether it be in a band or solo. I might post some stuff in the off topic soon.
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Tomo
money, i want a lot of money
poop.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Marketing within the movie world.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Jericho