What are your ambitions?
(05-13-2015, 09:15 PM)Diggy Wrote: I'd like to be a teacher

What would you like to teach?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I don't even know what I am doing tomorrow.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Blurr
I want to become an electrician. So after this summer I'll be going to career school to study so I can become one.
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
I am planning on joining the military by the end of this year
My goal is to work in Law Enforcement. I have passed the physical fitness and written tests (Top Score in the written test, hell yeah) for the local Police Department, but was unable to get my application in due to not having all the required documents. (I have no clue where my Social Security card is and it took too long to get a replacement) so I must wait for the next testing session to reapply.
lol
(05-14-2015, 08:07 AM)Stomm Wrote: My goal is to work in Law Enforcement. I have passed the physical fitness and written tests (Top Score in the written test, hell yeah) for the local Police Department, but was unable to get my application in due to not having all the required documents. (I have no clue where my Social Security card is and it took too long to get a replacement) so I must wait for the next testing session to reapply.

Unlucky
(05-13-2015, 10:20 PM)Blurr Wrote: Don't spend all your money on weed, bongs, lighters, grinders etc they you may be able to get it America mate.

I have always loved technology and the way it is growing majorly, I went into an IT BTEC Level 2 course in school and I have got a placement for Level 3 IT BTEC Course and I seriously cannot wait. While in my mid point of the GCSE exams I am also looking for a summer job, I will update you on how it goes.

I refuse.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Dex
RIGHT.

I'll hopefully be going to either Oxford or Edinburgh university, where I'll do an English degree and do a law conversion course. Then comes bar school, and maybe I'll get into Lincoln's Inn and become a badass barrister.
Of course at this point my income is small and so I will only be able to afford a studio apartment. But I'll convert this into something hipster later.

After I've made a shit-ton of money from saving the environment and suing TNCs (Or met all the celebrities I want to as an Intellectual Property Lawyer), I'll go get an
a) Nice suburban house down south with plenty of garden
b) Beach front house in California (this will be the case if I marry one of said celebrities mentioned above)

If my husband is not a rich celebrity, I'll go marry a doctor (free healthcare) or a pilot (90% off flights). I might consider marrying Oriental just so that my children won't have to wax.
The large suburban house will be filled with three children. The ideal is Girl, Girl, Boy, however Boy, Boy, Girl will be permitted as the brothers can be all overprotective of their sister and cuteness can ensue.

No, I haven't over-thought my life at all, thank you very much.

(05-14-2015, 09:52 AM)Safira Wrote: RIGHT.

I'll hopefully be going to either Oxford or Edinburgh university, where I'll do an English degree and do a law conversion course. Then comes bar school, and maybe I'll get into Lincoln's Inn and become a badass barrister.
Of course at this point my income is small and so I will only be able to afford a studio apartment. But I'll convert this into something hipster later.

After I've made a shit-ton of money from saving the environment and suing TNCs (Or met all the celebrities I want to as an Intellectual Property Lawyer), I'll go get an
a) Nice suburban house down south with plenty of garden
b) Beach front house in California (this will be the case if I marry one of said celebrities mentioned above)

If my husband is not a rich celebrity, I'll go marry a doctor (free healthcare) or a pilot (90% off flights). I might consider marrying Oriental just so that my children won't have to wax.
The large suburban house will be filled with three children. The ideal is Girl, Girl, Boy, however Boy, Boy, Girl will be permitted as the brothers can be all overprotective of their sister and cuteness can ensue.

No, I haven't over-thought my life at all, thank you very much.

Better to over-think than not to think at all.
3 children, a supportive wife, a job that keeps the food on the table and I'll be grateful.
I am looking to do administration for a succesful business.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Fury