[LivinleeGaming] ''Suiciding to avoid going in lift'' unban request
Your name: LivinleeGaming (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:61537 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL] General Rickets (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason:Suiciding to avoid going in lift. (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved:- (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you:Because I did not meen to suicide, it was an accident. I fell and I couldn't get back up. I attepted to go down by jumping down onto the black pillers, but failed to do so. That's why I died. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I was watching you, you said the words "Ill just die" so are you sure about what you have said?

I'm pretty sure I did not say that.... Actually, no. I'm a 99.9% sure I did not say that
I'm about 80-20 as there was two of you there at the time, either way you still showed no value for your life and jumped down knowing the consequences.

(05-13-2015, 11:35 AM)General Rickets Wrote: I'm about 80-20 as there was two of you there at the time, either way you still showed no value for your life and jumped down knowing the consequences.
¨
Okay.. I apolagize...
I cannot admit of doing this in the way you say it, but you are in some way correct. Thank you for responding to my ban.
Denied.