[FORUM UNBAN] Salinsky
Name: Salinsky

Banned by: SoulRipper

Why should we unban you?:

As my unban request for the servers has been approved (for which I would like to thank you!), I would also like a chance to be a part of the forum community again.
When I get back to playing Fearless, I would like to be able to report players that are breaking the rules, like I used to back in the day.
Basically, I would like to contribute to the community in a normal and, above all, positive manner once more.

Sincerely, Salinsky.

Your name: (Steam friends name)

Salinsky
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
N/A
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL] Soulripper
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
N/A
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
N/A
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

As my unban request for the servers has been approved (for which I would like to thank you!), I would also like a chance to be a part of the forum community again.

When I get back to playing Fearless, I would like to be able to report players that are breaking the rules, like I used to back in the day.
Basically, I would like to contribute to the community in a normal and, above all, positive manner once more.

Sincerely, Salinsky.

P.S.

I could not post a custom template due to an implemented restriction regarding templates.
This forum unban will solely be decided by Soul since he is the one affected by it.

So please be patient for him to reply.
No worries, I'm not in a hurry!
Unban request denied, too many things have occured including insulting me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.