Question 
Your name: [FL:RP] Arachno

Your ban ID: 61472

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Fearp, Failrp

Involved: Me, some cops, and another raider

Why we should unban you:

First of all, what the actual ****
You might think this is gonna be an agressive post, but no. I just want to know why i got banned for Fearrp and Failrp.

I was raiding with some others, and i began heading for jails.
There was some sort of blockoff when going down there, so i was waiting for other raiders to come, with another guy who also tried to kill the dictator.

Suddenly, 5 cops and 1-2 sru comes and start shooting, then i begin shooting at them, i run out of ammo and i start punching.
Around 5 seconds later i'm banned for Failrp And fearrp
You might think i was very fast to post this, but as i'm not agreeing in this.

Raptor, said himself that he would begin harsher punishment, but is'nt it a bit too harsh to BAN me for raiding? (My point of view)
If you were in a gunfight, and had no more ammo back, wouldnt you fight for your life, like in real life?

All regards
Arachno
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:60491538&b=12]
First RPP is for ProstituteRP. Shall i be proud now?
How can I delete this comment? I realized that I was not involved and want to delete it now, but cannot see a button for that.
You were banned because the cops and SRU had weapons on you and told you to stop and went to them and started punching them. If that's not FailRP and FearRP then I don't know what is.
Fearrp is off when they start shooting at you. I was fighting for my objective, so why would i stop.
If i cant get the ban removed, im requesting it to be shortened or removed from record.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:60491538&b=12]
First RPP is for ProstituteRP. Shall i be proud now?
Denied.