Unban request Salinsky
Your name: Salinsky (Stell dich an die Wand)

Your ban ID: 47464

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Abusing hydraulics on vehicles

Involved: Everyone on V33X at the time.

Why we should unban you: 

No matter what I say, I cannot excuse what I did.
In your eyes, I'll be that minge who went on a rampage.

I cannot excuse what I have done and I will not even make an attempt at doing so again.

I can only say that I'm sincerely sorry, my motives for doing it are logically not a reason to unban me. It was an extremely stupid move to make, and I have since felt terrible about it. I regret my poor decision, and I would like to ask for a chance to come back.
As all of you most likely know, there's also a good side to me, a side that swore loyalty to Fearless, hence why I'm back to appeal my ban once more.

I would like to have said that I am willing to take any disciplinary action that could work toward an unban.
I am willing to give up all of my RP points etcetera, I just really want a chance to come back.

I hope you are willing to consider this.

Sincerely, Salinsky.
Someone please delete this comment. I realized my mistake.
After discussing your appeal with the staff team, we have decided to welcome you back to our community.
You action will be monitored carefully and Prohibition will implemented for 30 hours from PTE.

This is your last chance.  If any staff member is forced to use command based punishments, you will be Permanently banned with no chance of returning.
Welcome back, Salinsky.

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator
~Obay 
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]