Mr. Fernhead sucks
Yesterday I thought of doing a prank at school. In our school we're not allowed to carry or use a mobile phone (they have to be in our lockers). So I thought I could trick people that I'm using a phone when I'm not by using a phone case. So I went and sat somewhere and pretended to use my phone wen it was just a case. Several teachers came by and said they're gonna take the phone to the reception. Then I showed them it was just a case and it was a prank and they just kinda laughed and then left. But then one teacher called Mr. Fernhead (not sure how his name is spelled) came by and of course I showed him it was a just a case and that I was just pranking. He got really angry and said I was "wasting his time" so he took the case to the reception. That really sucked cause it's not even against the rules to use a case. But at the end of the school day I got my case back but it stil sucked.

F*CK YOU MR. FERNHEAD, YOU HAVE A WEIRD NAME AND YOU ULTIMATELY SUCK BALLS!
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
You do know I'm right here?
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Duane, Reefaz, MacTavish
(05-08-2015, 02:25 PM)Roachy Wrote: You do know I'm right here?

F*ck! Wait you're not allowed to swear at school! Sh*t don't take my phone case again! Wait why am I swearing again! Lol
                                                  +REP
did you record it and then upload it to youtube as "teachers gets trollololed mega hard"

or better yet grab a girls ass and say social experiment
its just a prank bro, gosh can't you realize a social experiment when you see one?

i mean jesus christ, do you NOT see the camera right there?
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Bowiii
[Image: laVwSGk.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Wow, you're such a badass dude
What the heck school is that, I understand we can't use phone at lesson but still some use them. But on a break? Lel. I use the laptop and surf on the net and don't get caught 'cause "laptop for studying"
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

(05-10-2015, 10:51 AM)RK-Fin Wrote: What the heck school is that, I understand we can't use phone at lesson but still some use them. But on a break? Lel. I use the laptop and surf on the net and don't get caught 'cause "laptop for studying"

Our school just kinda sucks and we have to deal with it.
                                                  +REP
I feel ya bro, I feel ya.
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!