dynamode's unban request
Your name: dynamode

Your ban ID: 61415

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Racist IG-name "Niggerbytes Suqmadiq"

Involved: No One.

Why we should unban you: few months ago i was using the same IG-name for about 30 hours or so. "Ingame Time" and then decided to leave for a few months because of personal matter. this week i tried logging in fearlessrp v33x server. and then few minutes boom! disconnected checked the ban list im there. so i dindnt know that my IG is illegal now. and he should notify me first not ban me instantly.
Did you really think having a racial slur as your RP name was going to be acceptable for role-play? No staff member is required to confront you prior to punishing you.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(05-08-2015, 07:42 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Did you really think having a racial slur as your RP name was going to be acceptable for role-play? No staff member is required to confront you prior to punishing you.

as ive already said ive played on fearlessrp several hours using that IG-Name few months back.

[Image: rLXGuIO.jpg]

no one bans me. i even talked to an admin in the past "forgot his name" and he didnt banned me. and then suddenly this week. out of no where i got instantly banned? administrators should have banned or confront me to change IG-name few months back. just sayin. its not that hard to tell a player to change his IG-name. rather than ban him instantly Smile
We do not tolerate such racism on our servers. I would have banned you just as Raptor would have. I do not support an unban.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
General Rule 14 - No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

Denied.