Poll: What is your view on this thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nice....
23.08%
3 23.08%
TROLOLOLOL
46.15%
6 46.15%
Not bad fox, not bad.
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pancakes.
Its My Birthday! 
I got bored last saturday and decided to make some pancakes then photo them and take a couple of minutes to make this video. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_yi_ISWp7c

[Image: source.gif]
This seems like something I would do, except my pancakes are too awesome.
What is this i don't even...?
nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • equal
My face when [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhLKZ27xuM16ilZbnPy12...--Q2yZ5fvw]
I don't get it.
(09-21-2011, 05:39 PM)Storm Wrote: I don't get it.

Me neither.
(09-21-2011, 06:15 PM)Lani Wrote:
(09-21-2011, 05:39 PM)Storm Wrote: I don't get it.

Me neither.

Ehm, neither do i.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
i get it he made it because his pancakes got too much on the pan normally you cook pancakes at medium and he used high therefor they are more brownish which are fail because normally pancakes are yellow/creamish with brown spots not the opposite then he made a video of his failcakes and put horrible music that looks like Michael Bolton. michael bolton is eh pretty cool guy sings bout jack sparrow and doesn't afraid of anything pancakes actually pancakes is a thing dough you fry on pans they are made of egg and milk and flour and they are good with icecream and strawberries they are mostly eaten at desert syrup is good too on pancakes i eat it sometimes on brunch because i like warm food in the morning
The following 4 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Biowulf, Noobias, equal, Buddhist Stew
(09-21-2011, 06:43 PM)Gestapo Wrote: i get it he made it because his pancakes got too much on the pan normally you cook pancakes at medium and he used high therefor they are more brownish which are fail because normally pancakes are yellow/creamish with brown spots not the opposite then he made a video of his failcakes and put horrible music that looks like Michael Bolton. michael bolton is eh pretty cool guy sings bout jack sparrow and doesn't afraid of anything pancakes actually pancakes is a thing dough you fry on pans they are made of egg and milk and flour and they are good with icecream and strawberries they are mostly eaten at desert syrup is good too on pancakes i eat it sometimes on brunch because i like warm food in the morning

Fucking win
(09-21-2011, 06:43 PM)Gestapo Wrote: i get it he made it because his pancakes got too much on the pan normally you cook pancakes at medium and he used high therefor they are more brownish which are fail because normally pancakes are yellow/creamish with brown spots not the opposite then he made a video of his failcakes and put horrible music that looks like Michael Bolton. michael bolton is eh pretty cool guy sings bout jack sparrow and doesn't afraid of anything pancakes actually pancakes is a thing dough you fry on pans they are made of egg and milk and flour and they are good with icecream and strawberries they are mostly eaten at desert syrup is good too on pancakes i eat it sometimes on brunch because i like warm food in the morning

Well when i make them pancakes yo, they look like his fail pancakes n tastes DELICIOUS yo, that why this isnt real fail yo u get it yo?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • The Crack Fox